The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help What would be more effective?

dacleary

So I want to start an affiliate website or email list for either giveaway related content or affiliate marketing and making money related content as those two verticals have a lot of offers. But which would be better and would an email list, a website or both be more effective?

Those two are *usually* mutually inclusive (are done together).
  1. website content + email list building
  2. or, a landing page and email sign-up with the traffic coming from network ads.
  3. Then there is the hypothetical SEO dream than leads nowhere most of the time.
And your funnel? The steps in your process? You end in the middle and ask:
But which would be better and would an email list, a website or both be more effective?
There is no answer really
website or email list for either giveaway related content or affiliate marketing and making money related content
Where is the payday located (the CPA offer), and are you just filtering? Then what are you gaining by all this marketing?

First find something that you can convert with ads. That is the hard part in the beginning. Then build on that product and its selling concepts.
Even if you sell a few, at a loss, to just prove the concept and offer --before you develop elaborate schemes of marketing theoreticals based on sketchy information.

Those two are *usually* mutually inclusive (are done together).
  2. or, a landing page and email sign-up with the traffic coming from network ads.
  3. Then there is the hypothetical SEO dream than leads nowhere most of the time.

Where is the payday located (the CPA offer), and are you just filtering? Then what are you gaining by all this marketing?

First find something that you can convert with ads. That is the hard part in the beginning. Then build on that product and its selling concepts.
Even if you sell a few, at a loss, to just prove the concept and offer --before you develop elaborate schemes of marketing theoreticals based on sketchy information.
yea that makes sense. I found a nice .net domain and im gonna try do autoblogging in the finance niche, use paid ads to gain traffic and collect an audience with email lists that way, maybe link to another site for giveaways as I found a cool domain for that aswell. I'l use other advertising methods that aren't intrusive like native and banner ads so that even if i dont get conversions I can get smth. I know how to do wordpress so even if the websites dont work out il have premium domains I can repurpose or maybe resell.

Well its good to do both if you like to write content on blog but its ideal to build also your email list if you will use other social media platforms for example like youtube ,tiktok etc

1. Those two are *usually* mutually inclusive (are done together).

I would also use cold email outreach.....................

2. ...:cool:
    thing.jpg

Then there is the hypothetical SEO dream than leads nowhere most of the time.
I dont recommend seo any body
unless your prepared to really commit to it
takes years for most ppl
then its a creating & waiting game

having said that
it 100 per cent works

then its a creating & waiting game

having said that
it 100 per cent works

Maybe this would be good SEO content? But then why would I just give away my work?
To sell ads or send CPA referrals to someone else I have no real control over?

1699124057337.png

This took me about 7 seconds to create the forecast. The charts are auto-generated by Python --I was able to prompt ChatGPT --feeding my logic and data location into the machine :ninja:\\"::"//
to create the scripts in just 10 hrs of back and forth. We made maybe 12 versions before some were acceptable.

I could do this with any sales data or conversion data too BTW using the same scripts with minor modifications --the logic is identical really. However, that's worthless to me at this point.

Whether you realize it or not, Google is just using you to sell ads --Google is just throwing you the bone after eating all of the succulent meat off it.

If little ol' me, all by my lonesome, can do this; can you imagine what 400 Google search engineers can program to exclude `over SEO` websites?

GOOG-Figure_1.png

GOOG-20231103-Figure_2.png
1699123917935.png

^^my own formulated (concocted) algorithm was right after all, at least in this case it was.

GOOG-regpolyall.png

Bottom line: I won't be buying stock in Google --short term* is going to be messy IMHO.

Last edited:
Not gettin it twisted
Seo won't last forever
When software becomes uniform across the board
And ai fully understands user intent
Then yes seo in its current form is dead
All I'm saying is seo works today

MI
Back