The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I have an idea but I don't know if it will work.

dacleary

So I thought about a way to generate leads and commissions using my friends in a way we all benefit. Basically we will post our affiliate links to a whatsapp group we are all on and complete each others offers legitimately (submit our own emails and do installs etc). It's pretty simple but theres definitely a catch to it, but what?

Well unless you have 100's of "friends" you would not be able to scale the effort profitably. The catch is it is defrauding the network. Once you get caught you're out for good.

Maybe, a better idea would be to promote each other's offers in social media situations (or like that) then it would be legit and possible to scale --so maybe worth the effort ;)

to generate leads and commissions

You are planning to just plant links everywhere you can. This won't bring you any true success and certainly no sustainable success. No matter where you promote, you need to tell a story, get people into a funnel, and have the funnel do all of the heavy lifting, like preselling the offer, acquiring email addresses and names for remarketing and retargeting, etc.. Not doing it that way will just bring you eventual frustration and looking for new path of promotion. Get some ads, maybe push, maybe pop-under, or some form of CPM.

Honestly, you appear to be trying to do this with the least amount of effort and that never works out to any form of sustainable (short term or long term) success.

So I thought about a way to generate leads and commissions using my friends in a way we all benefit. Basically we will post our affiliate links to a whatsapp group we are all on and complete each others offers legitimately (submit our own emails and do installs etc). It's pretty simple but theres definitely a catch to it, but what?
Whats your financial target?
cant fail or succeed
--> unless you set a goal

"Hard Work is the key to Success"

- John Carmack

when you try to do something very easy, in 99% cases you never get success and you should know the Advertisers have all eye on their Publishers so its not that easy to fool them. There are a tons of legit ways of promotions in the market so i wont recommend to try your said method. Best of Luck

You are planning to just plant links everywhere you can. This won't bring you any true success and certainly no sustainable success. No matter where you promote, you need to tell a story, get people into a funnel, and have the funnel do all of the heavy lifting, like preselling the offer, acquiring email addresses and names for remarketing and retargeting, etc.. Not doing it that way will just bring you eventual frustration and looking for new path of promotion. Get some ads, maybe push, maybe pop-under, or some form of CPM.

Honestly, you appear to be trying to do this with the least amount of effort and that never works out to any form of sustainable (short term or long term) success.
Thank you I will keep trying to find success in ads and maybe start an email list and promote relevant offers to them.

Well unless you have 100's of "friends" you would not be able to scale the effort profitably. The catch is it is defrauding the network. Once you get caught you're out for good.

Maybe, a better idea would be to promote each other's offers in social media situations (or like that) then it would be legit and possible to scale --so maybe worth the effort ;)
Another thing I saw people doing mainly on Quora while I was looking for ideas was to pay people on like fiverr, upwork and picoworkers to complete offers that allow incentive advertising. Would this also be defrauding the system?

sorry for not knowing
Don't apologize for needing to gain knowledge! We all do everyday! That's why we come to forums. To learn more.

I see so many sketchy methods when searching for methods

Every industry has this issue. Every industry has an abundance of those that want to "game" the systems. Our industry has become extremely sophisticated now and it's easier and cheaper to work in a legitimate fashion.

MI
Back