The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

1.500.000 organic views but... + help

slacker23

Hello guys, i started from 0 last month and was focusing on CPA and affiliate marketing through tiktok

Well, i can say that in a month i've gained 60.000 organic followers and last week i had more than 1.600.000 views, yet i'm unable of getting clicks.

I don't know how is this possible, but CPABuild stats show that NO ONE is clicking on my links, despite the fact that this weeek i had more than 12.000 clicks on my TikTok profile.

How is this possible to get this super high Tiktok stats and yet no one clicking on my links?

I'll attach some proof

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla_20221214_151310.png
    Captura de pantalla_20221214_151310.png
    43.1 KB · Views: 110
  • Captura de pantalla_20221214_151315.png
    Captura de pantalla_20221214_151315.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 108
  1. your affiliate link might be wrong or getting truncated (cut-off)
  2. it's a conspiracy /s
  3. maybe you are having a bot swarm
Do you redirect and count the actual clicks to validate your numbers?
Do you know how?
Your own count on your own server will tell the truth ...

My thoughts go to "what does your tracker tell tell you"?

What kind of ad creatives are you using?
Are you using the Tik Tok ad templates or having them made?
What kind of offers are you promoting?
How are you targeting your audience?

Last edited:
CPABuild in tiktok depends on niche, if you're working on the gaming niche, it''s dead for me months ago
I'm Knight rank in CPABuild, if you wanna exchange knowledge dm me

it's about his questions and methods,

That is why we have a forum, to discuss these here. We didn't build this community to hide this information in private conversations. We built it to share this information with the membership.

free traffic always win

I don't see what that has to do with this conversation, but free traffic is not nearly as successful as paid traffic. Free traffic cannot be targeted by demographics, or geos, or time and dates. If free was sooo great, Google would not have generated over $63Billion of ad sales in the 3rd quarter of 2022. If my business tried to survive on free traffic alone, it would have gone broke 20 years go. You won't find a single substantial company or business in this industry say that free traffic out performs paid traffic, because it can't do that!

Isn't it funny how the hard questions make them leave and not return to answer valid questions.

In the last 3 months I've started promoting 7 offers I've never researched or tested. Of that, I found my path with 5. 2 of those proved to be challenging, but a possibility. 3 proved to be viable after testing 3 lander versions and 5 creative tests. It has resulted in 3 funnels that have earned for 2.5 months and just this week started getting knocked off and the conversions slowing down. A really good run based on very simple research and testing and I'll close the 3 funnels after 3.5 to 4 months with a healthy 5 figure net.

Simple easy process, yet we ask the basic questions and they get scared off because it sounds like work. What a dirty word I guess!

Free SEO and other urban legends.
This ain't 1996-2006 anymore.

what-if-i-told-you-seo-matrix-400.jpg

Well, i can say that in a month i've gained 60.000 organic followers and last week i had more than 1.600.000 views, yet i'm unable of getting clicks.
Let's assume this is real traffic for the moment;
1.6 million real people (unique) views? 1% CTR might be a median rate (16,000).

No one is interested in the content you are locking would be the obvious conclusion without knowing the details of your traffic and the funnel.

Isn't it funny how the hard questions make them leave and not return to answer valid questions.

In the last 3 months I've started promoting 7 offers I've never researched or tested. Of that, I found my path with 5. 2 of those proved to be challenging, but a possibility. 3 proved to be viable after testing 3 lander versions and 5 creative tests. It has resulted in 3 funnels that have earned for 2.5 months and just this week started getting knocked off and the conversions slowing down. A really good run based on very simple research and testing and I'll close the 3 funnels after 3.5 to 4 months with a healthy 5 figure net.

Simple easy process, yet we ask the basic questions and they get scared off because it sounds like work. What a dirty word I guess!
Hello!
Hi again, sorry i was not scared or anything like that but instead of just blindly post content that made 0 clicks i went and actually developed a plan to scale this, i'm not going to give up!

I've growed the account and i have now 180.000 followers, on my best week i got almost 3 million views (please see attached image) and i decided to expand to other social media + creating a blog.

I'm still a newbie so i might take wrong decisions but it doesn't mean that i'm gonna give up.

Thanks for reading!

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla_20221218_142511.png
    Captura de pantalla_20221218_142511.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 54
CPABuild in tiktok depends on niche, if you're working on the gaming niche, it''s dead for me months ago
I'm Knight rank in CPABuild, if you wanna exchange knowledge dm me
Sorry for late reply my friend, i'm not from USA so i decided that CPA is not for me since i haven't seen many offers for my country (Spain)

I'm testing with affiliate marketing on TikTok at this moment

Well just use a shorten url to short the cpa offer ,you can also use prettylinks if you have a wordpress blog
If you go to your shortenurl account it will show you how many clicks you get
I also find tiktok very strange with the link in bio as or i have no clicks or titktok block my link even if its nothing wrong with it

i'm not from USA so i decided that CPA is not for me since i haven't seen many offers for my country (Spain)

A criteria for promoting CPA offers should never be based on the offers available for your own country. We promote offers in most all Tier1, Tier2, and Tier3 countries based on what offers are producing at the moment without preference for the country. It is all about what's working and not about what's working in a specific country.

A criteria for promoting CPA offers should never be based on the offers available for your own country. We promote offers in most all Tier1, Tier2, and Tier3 countries based on what offers are producing at the moment without preference for the country. It is all about what's working and not about what's working in a specific country.
My question is, if i'm spanish and i pick an offer that is based for USA traffic, will it still convert?

My question is, if i'm spanish and i pick an offer that is based for USA traffic, will it still convert?

Conversions have nothing to do with where you are from. Offers convert based on the content of the funnel and the quality of the traffic.

Additionally, you never answered my questions:
  • What does your tracker tell tell you?
  • What kind of ad creatives are you using?
  • Are you using the Tik Tok ad templates or having them made?
  • What kind of offers are you promoting?
  • How are you targeting your audience?

Conversions have nothing to do with where you are from. Offers convert based on the content of the funnel and the quality of the traffic.

Additionally, you never answered my questions:
  • What does your tracker tell tell you?
  • What kind of ad creatives are you using?
  • Are you using the Tik Tok ad templates or having them made?
  • What kind of offers are you promoting?
  • How are you targeting your audience?
  • What does your tracker tell tell you? That not many people is clicking on the link in bio
  • What kind of ad creatives are you using? I'm not using ADs on TikTok, sometimes i'm promoting one of my videos
  • What kind of offers are you promoting? I switched to affiliate marketing so i'm not promoting CPA offers anymore. My niche is related to fitness and gym so i'm doing affiliate marketing for whey protein, supplements etc
  • How are you targeting your audience? Mainly checking my stats, seems that my audience is mexican and spanish males from 20 to 35YO

Personal experience: I tried to sell the German speaking market. I don't speak German, at all, save a few expressions.

1. I studied other content and advertising slogans used in the same area of interest. Not for effectiveness, but for the relevance, use and meaning of the tag lines, slogans --for the general affinity of the target market.
  2. I created push ads --images are pretty universal regardless of nationality. There are some racial and ethnic themes to experiment with for different markets to attract greater interest in advertising creatives. I
  3. I used the text content and ran it through an "AI" translator tweaked it then reversed my German versions back to English --Looked OK. The 'tool' suggested phrases in the German language where the English words translated --Did they translations make sense to the AI phrases returned? Yes, pretty well --good enough for a test.

The CTR on the ads was 1% to 12% depending on the factor of the various siteID (hidden placements). Rather similar to the US GEO sites with English push ads.

It was a German language site --and the site just did not convert the traffic --but the ads did work reasonably well as far as the user's affinity for the images and the text content that part seemed a success. I am not responsible for the target offer not being able to convert.

Were they real human users (the clicks themselves)? Most appeared to be legit
--but there is a lot of ad fraud today. Is TickTok's traffic better quality the way you are funneling it? IDK, but you could try the same steps I did and see.

I sent the traffic direct to the offer after filtering, tracking and redirecting on my own servers. I need accountability and identification on the traffic. I know what I redirect --and exact count and the traffic's segmentation and IPs.

• What does your tracker tell tell you? That not many people is clicking on the link in bio
  • What kind of ad creatives are you using? I'm not using ADs on TikTok, sometimes i'm promoting one of my videos
  • What kind of offers are you promoting? I switched to affiliate marketing so i'm not promoting CPA offers anymore. My niche is related to fitness and gym so i'm doing affiliate marketing for whey protein, supplements etc
  • How are you targeting your audience? Mainly checking my stats, seems that my audience is mexican and spanish males from 20 to 35YO

Okay, I see some of the problem. You really don't understand our industry.

For example:
  • You are not telling us what your tracker reports when you say: "That not many people is clicking on the link in bio". Trackers do not report in that way. Trackers provide stas. What are the statistics' reported by your tracker?
  • You say you switched to affiliate marketing. CPA marketing is a segment of affiliate marketing. Additionally, you say you are not promoting offers anymore, but you are promoting an affiliate program which means you are promoting that companies offer.
  • You say you are not using ads. This is likely your biggest mistake! This is likely why you get no conversions. Without ads and landing pages you will never conquer TikTok because all of your competitors are using paid advertising to get results. What you are doing is like racing against a new Ferrari with a 50 year old VW.
  • I asked how you are targeting and you say "Mainly checking my stats". Your answer has nothing to do with targeting.
You are not following any practical methods for marketing on TikTok. You are just being lazy and cheap to try and get conversions and this NEVER succeeds. If you want to earn, then you have to spend.

Pay Attention: The Price Of Success Is Most Expensive When You Don't Pay It

Okay, I see some of the problem. You really don't understand our industry.

For example:
  • You are not telling us what your tracker reports when you say: "That not many people is clicking on the link in bio". Trackers do not report in that way. Trackers provide stas. What are the statistics' reported by your tracker?
  • You say you switched to affiliate marketing. CPA marketing is a segment of affiliate marketing. Additionally, you say you are not promoting offers anymore, but you are promoting an affiliate program which means you are promoting that companies offer.
  • You say you are not using ads. This is likely your biggest mistake! This is likely why you get no conversions. Without ads and landing pages you will never conquer TikTok because all of your competitors are using paid advertising to get results. What you are doing is like racing against a new Ferrari with a 50 year old VW.
  • I asked how you are targeting and you say "Mainly checking my stats". Your answer has nothing to do with targeting.
You are not following any practical methods for marketing on TikTok. You are just being lazy and cheap to try and get conversions and this NEVER succeeds. If you want to earn, then you have to spend.

Pay Attention: The Price Of Success Is Most Expensive When You Don't Pay It
Yes, i know very little about this industry, truly a newbie but everyone has to start somewhere!

At this moment what i am promoting is fitness products such as Whey protein, mainly people that click on any of my links will get redirected to X item that has already my refferral link activated.

For the Ads, very clear, i'll use them from now on, but i think that Ads could be more profitable on social media like reddit, but i will definitely try on TikTok as well and see how far i get.

Thanks a lot for the answers! You'll see me here learning for a long time :)

MI
Back