The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Win iPod

:)

funny thread.. Temi please delete this :D.. don't edit spam.. just delete it :) hihi

temi, would it be a good idea to set a list of rules for the forum?
I dont know if there already are posted somewhere, even though spam is obvisouly not wanted.
If not list things that will not be tolerated and that moderators have power to delete or edit posts and users who disobay can recieve a ban for a certain amount of time.

Excellent idea Mike,
Lets put a rule together.

1. No Spam
2. Keep on topic

other members should please add the rules they will like to see, we can then turn it to a sticky and stick it at the beginning of each forum.

Temi

I dont know at the beginning of each forum...
just make a new forum area called forum rules, or place it with the info about the forum, but move that section to the top.

Umm,
I think I am a bit lost mike, any way lets compile the rules first and then decide the best palace to place it
Temi

In the section :About Uk Webmaster Forum:
add the rules post, and move that section to the top...

some suggestions for rules...

°no spam
°no multiple posts
°keep posts on topic
°[hopfully no one would do this]No display of someone elses personal info, attacks, or threats on someone, or any harmful or misleading info against someone else.

°moderators have the power to edit or delete posts.
°admin can ban or remove any accounts without warning

Well done mike,
I think rule is best as a sticky at the beginning of a forum, I do not want to move about UK Webmaster World to the top of the forums as it pushes more important forums to the bottom.

I have posted the rules you suggested as a sticky that can easily be edited as we gather more rules we can edited and when we have a comprehensive rule we can then past it in the above forum and as a sticky at the beginning of busy forums.

What do you think?

"No display of someone elses personal info, attacks, or threats on someone, or any harmful or misleading info against someone else."

:clap:

Also, no linking, whether by signiture or hyperlinking itself, to any of the above.

MI
Back