Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Win your own Porsche with AdCombo

Anastasia AdCombo

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
AdCombo
2020-01-30-12-04-53.png

Imagine your life without a drive. What it would have been about, tho?

Honestly, it's hard to keep it a secret, but we at AdCombo keen on this feeling which tickles the nerves. Several years ago we had a totally great contest - Ferrari AdChallange. For six months, webmasters from around the world have fought for the right to become the only owner of the seductive and beautiful Ferrari California. The competition ended with a luxurious party at a five-star resort near the sea under the rays of the setting sun. Pure dream, isn’t it?

This year we will give you a chance to take part in our affiliate race. Will you join us and speed up your traffic to a new limit?

Starting from the Feb 1, 2020, all the affiliates registered with AdCombo become full participants of our new contest during which (until Sep 1, 2020!) they have a chance to win a Porsche 911 Carrera 4S or Porsche Boxster 718!

You have a few days left until the contest begins, so we advise you to spend them wisely and read our brief Rules and Conditions of the contest. They are:
  1. All the affiliates of the AdCombo affiliate network are the participants.
  2. Traffic should be managed to all the offers of AdCombo, CTR.ru, and Ecombo Junior for all GEOs.
  3. Porsche Points are the contest currency. Points are gained per every 10.000USD that are made and available for payout within account. One cannot get Porsche Points for unapproved or rejected leads.
  4. There are special rates for the conversion of funds into Porsche points for some types of offers: (funds earned) x (offer rate).
  5. The affiliates entered TOP- 50 by the end of the contest are eligible to take part in the prize draw at the party. The presence at the party is obligatory!
  6. Each participant of the prize drawing is able to win 1 additional prize and 1 grand prize (one of the two Porsche sports cars).
NB: The AdCombo affiliate network reserves the right to impose restrictions toward incoming traffic or suspend it temporarily due to the technical need of the traffic processing system. Moreover, AdCombo is able to set caps on offers or place a limit on the number of leads.

Follow our news and updates and send a ticket request to your personal manager or contact AdCombo Support if you have a question to ask.

See ya’ll there!

Last edited:
photo-2020-01-30-12-04-48.jpg
We know, you have been waiting for so long…

And now it’s official.

On Saturday, Feb 1, 2020, starts the new AdCombo Challenge - POSH’N’PORSCHE - during which we’ll find out who is the best in affiliate marketing.

What does it mean?

During the following 7 months, all the AdCombo's affiliates have A REAL CHANCE TO WIN ONE OF TWO SPORTS CARS: Porsche 911 Carrera 4S in black or Porsche 718 Boxster S in space grey.

Moreover, all the participants who have successfully reached the TOP-50 will be invited to the VIP party at the luxury resort. Sounds pretty seductive, doesn’t it?

Let’s briefly refresh the main Rules and Conditions.

Firstly, if you have already registered in the AdCombo affiliate network, you are already taking part in the challenge. If not, click here to sign up.

Secondly, you have to bear in mind the simplest ever formula which will help you to count your chances of winning: $10k = 1 Porsche Point. So, it means that, for instance, having earned $200k you get 20 Porsche Ponts.

Thirdly, you can freely drive traffic to any offers within the AdCombo, CTR.ru and Ecombo Junior. This option enhances your chances of getting into the TOP-50 ranking, because all your leads in these networks will be summed up.

Example: if you drive traffic to the CTR.ru offers and to ones of AdCombo, the profit gained in these networks will be summed up, and then this sum will be converted into Porsche Points.

For more info, please, read the Rules and Conditions here. If you have any doubts, please, contact your AM or fill in the contact form on the AdCombo official website.

May the profit be with you!

The AdCombo affiliate network reserves the right to impose restrictions toward incoming traffic or suspend it temporarily due to the technical need of the traffic processing system. Moreover, AdCombo is able to set caps on offers or place a limit on the number of leads.

porshe-int.png

The first month of the POSH’N’PORSCHE race is about to come to end. Some of you have already made impressive results, whilst the others are still in doubt.

We asked our managers to answer the most topical question right now and provide their answers with advice, life hacks or real stories of success from the previous Ferrari AdChallenge.​

adc-face-01-250.png

Ella Mak, Head of Affiliate Management Department
I advise everyone not to focus on the main prizes, but on reaching the TOP-50 instead. Talking honestly, almost all the top affiliates work in teams, and this allows them to reach the necessary rank position easily and then participate in the prize draw. Contests are very motivating, they encourage you to jump over your head and go to the next level. It is a whole motivational challenge, not an abstract wheel of fortune with expensive prizes.

I would advise beginners to draw up a clear plan and write down everything that they need to do step by step every day in order to increase momentum. According to my observations, I’ll say that in each of our competitions, those who did not try to run traffic, they start; whoever tried it, they begin to scale; whoever are on the team, they develop new strategies.

adc-face-02-250.png

Anna, Sr. Affiliate Manager
In the Ferrari AdChallenge, my affiliates entered the game two months before the end. They reached the top ranking in two months, collected the biggest amount of chips and won the Ferrari. Of course, that time they threw all their strength and time into it, working day and night. The main advice here is to run traffic. You can get to the top with a small (medium), but stable traffic volume. I strongly recommend all of you to communicate with your managers and listen to their recommendations.

adc-face-03-250.png

Alex Grus, Sr. Business Developer
Talking about POSH’N’PORSCHE contest, we have a serious distinguishing feature from the Ferrari AdChallenge here, because in the POSH’N’PORSCHE contest participate not only COD offers, but plenty of others as well. This means that those teams working, for instance, with crypto and forex offers also have an opportunity to win without changing the specifics of their activity type.

It is interesting that advertisers are more concentrated than ever during the competition. They try to squeeze the maximum out of each lead in order to maintain the approval rate and ROI on top. My department will make sure that everyone has enough offers for each geo / vertical. I wish everyone good luck!

adc-face-04-250.png

Kate, Sr. Affiliate Manager

Usually affiliates come to me and say confidently: “I want to participate in the competition!”. My main aim as a manager is to ask what capabilities and skills an affiliate has. Then, based on the information provided, I pick up and recommend suitable offers.

By the way, in the last competition, the team that registered in AdCombo a couple of months before the end won the main prize. Right now, I’ve got a top affiliate who created a team specially for the current competition in order to increase volumes. Nothing is impossible! Those who really want to win work days and nights.
P.S.: we will have a cool party abroad!

adc-face-05-250.png

Una, Sr. Affiliate Manager
When the Ferrari contest started, we had a publisher who had only five (5!) leads in total with AdCombo. When he found out about a chance to get a Ferrari, it was almost the end of the contest. But he chose a few offers with good approval rates and good payouts in Spain, Italy and Germany.

After only 2 months of running offers with Google Ads, he got to TOP-30 and was extremely happy to go to the final party. I highly recommend everyone to ask your manager to get you a list of offers that are suitable for you and which have good approval rates and high payouts.

adc-face-06-250.png

Evgeniia, Sr. Affiliate Manager

I always tell everyone that such a large-scale competition is a great opportunity to take part and win, since everyone always has a chance! My main advice: you can’t give up even when you think that top teams are fighting for victory, while you are soloing or your team is not skilled enough. Repeat the following mantra every day: “I see the goal, I see no obstacles”. Go for it!

adc-face-07-250.png

Maria, LATAM Executive Manager
First of all, one should always remember that it’s a race. Any affiliate shouldn’t have a goal to earn a certain amount of leads or money. In the contest, participate only those affiliates and teams that have equal possibilities including financial ones. I’m frequently asked to say how much money earn those who are in the TOP-50 right now, in order others could beat them out. I am not entitled to disclose the numbers, but they vary from top to top. No need to strive for any specific indicators, but there is a need to overtake others. The competition has just begun and will last until September, 2020, and this time is more than enough to achieve high results. To do this, you need to work, work and work as hard as possible.

AdCombo Team wishes everyone good luck!

[
vse-2-2-1.jpg

MI
Back