The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

what mean imperceptible window ( fraud traffic ) ?

hey all ,
i work with cpa network , they told me that advertiser cancle my leads and say that they are imperceptible window ( fraud traffic ) ?
idk , what mean This word !
i work scince 4 years in cpa But its my first time To meet this imperceptible window .

they use third party to keep them safe Cal ( Mfilterit ) ?

A lot of networks use fraud detection tools. Personally I've never heard of Mfilterit but some known industry standards are 24Metrics, FraudScore, IPQualityScore and many others!
These programs are really good at detecting fraudulent or low quality traffic based on browser footprints, user agents, IP's, redirect URLs, click to conversion times and other KPI's.

Maybe you can ask your account manager for a clarification on what imperceptible window traffic is?

A lot of networks use fraud detection tools. Personally I've never heard of Mfilterit but some known industry standards are 24Metrics, FraudScore, IPQualityScore and many others!
These programs are really good at detecting fraudulent or low quality traffic based on browser footprints, user agents, IP's, redirect URLs, click to conversion times and other KPI's.

Maybe you can ask your account manager for a clarification on what imperceptible window traffic is?
thx for help . i will ask him about

Explanations are totally useless without a list of the IPs of the alleged fraud traffic.
How can you block or detect it if you don't have any data?
A: you can't. So, you have to assume the worst of the program if they will not share the information.
cancle my leads and say that they are imperceptible window ( fraud traffic ) ?
  1. .htaccess redirect images
  2. 1px iframes embedded in a webpage
  3. I redirect traffic from ads or landing pages from a php page with no text
With regard to #3: If you don't want the referrals GFY --that is the only way you can block spy tools, and less than ethical affiliate programs, from ripping your content. If this practice is questioned I am most likely to manually show a program the page originating the referral --I am not trying to hide anything as it relates to any fraudulent practice.

Explanations are totally useless without a list of the IPs of the alleged fraud traffic.
How can you block or detect it if you don't have any data?
A: you can't. So, you have to assume the worst of the program if they will not share the information.

1. .htaccess redirect images
  2. 1px iframes embedded in a webpage
  3. I redirect traffic from ads or landing pages from a php page with no text
With regard to #3: If you don't want the referrals GFY --that is the only way you can block spy tools, and less than ethical affiliate programs, from ripping your content. If this practice is questioned I am most likely to manually show a program the page originating the referral --I am not trying to hide anything as it relates to any fraudulent practice.
thx so much for explain , the sent to me list of ips , i use iframe but i hide traffic source too with redirect site , they dont know what iam use and if the knew it will steal my creative and use it .
How i save my self of these iussuse .
sorry For my bad English

Well, there are two sides to this, brand safety (where the traffic is coming from); and your site security (the coping your creatives).

Use a bridge page in the middle that can be seen. you will lose at least 75% of your raw traffic this way if they have to click thru to the offer (creating a last click referral page).

Maybe, they don't want the traffic? --tell them you have someone else that wants this traffic.
I don't want to loss them . I just want show them a domain link ( my domain 2) as a source traffic and use iframe in the other one to hide my real traffic . Any way way for that ?

but i hide traffic source too with redirect site , they dont know what iam use and if the knew it will steal my creative and use it .
Well, there are two sides to this, brand safety (where the traffic is coming from); and your site security (the coping your creatives).

Use a bridge page in the middle that can be seen. you will lose at least 75% of your raw traffic this way if they have to click thru to the offer (creating a last click referral page).

Maybe, they don't want the traffic? --tell them you have someone else that wants this traffic.

I have used a php page log the hit first, and then redirect with a JavaScript.
The referrer is that redirection page, on my SAME domain server --that is just black.
If it's back-tracked: it logs that IP and redirects back to the offer from a: push-ad, my click thru from my pop or lander, a native or banner ad.
Well, the source is deceptive, another domain.
What are you cloaking? is the network's or program's issue with you.
Is that will work in iframe ? I mean the redirect link Wich I use I put it on iframe code .

If you are looking for a new traffic source. We refund you when we saw it was a suspicious visit and try to sell only clean traffic. My skype if you need any help: jaerts92

I have used a php page log the hit first, and then redirect with a JavaScript.
The referrer is that redirection page, on my SAME domain server --that is just black.
If it's back-tracked: it logs that IP and redirects back to the offer from a: push-ad, my click thru from my pop or lander, a native or banner ad.
Well, the source is deceptive, another domain.
What are you cloaking? is the network's or program's issue with you.

iframe is so 2003, seriously
A link from an iframe might work depending on the webserver used
# security headers add_header X-Frame-Options "SAMEORIGIN" always; add_header X-XSS-Protection "1; mode=block" always; add_header X-Content-Type-Options "nosniff" always; add_header Referrer-Policy "no-referrer-when-downgrade" always; add_header Content-Security-Policy "default-src 'self' http: https: data: blob: 'unsafe-inline'" always; add_header Strict-Transport-Security "max-age=31536000; includeSubDomains; preload" always;
SAMEORIGIN will break iframes if you don't want them used

banners
Back