The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why some sites allow NoFollow links?

alvin_raj

affiliate
I found that there are many sites which allow NoFollow links. DoFollow is ok for those who are working for SEO and link submission, like me, but why some sites allow NoFollow links, how is it beneficial for it? Because NoFollow is not beneficial for us, SEO and most of do not like to submit links to NoFollow links.

Spiders will do what they want, regardless of whether you add a nofollow attribute in your code or not. Furthermore, it's usually the "nofollow" links that provide interesting information to "bad" spiders. All you're really doing by adding nofollow is telling spiders you don't want them going there. Good spiders will respect that, bad spiders won't. If you want a page to really be hidden, put it behind a password.

It's a way to push back a decent amount of spamming hits by either bots or persons in order to keep entries relevent and of a good quality.

I found that there are many sites which allow NoFollow links. DoFollow is ok for those who are working for SEO and link submission, like me, but why some sites allow NoFollow links, how is it beneficial for it? Because NoFollow is not beneficial for us, SEO and most of do not like to submit links to NoFollow links.

Why webmasters are allowing nofollows? Because it looks natural to have a mix of do and no follow links. Its pretty non-organic looking to have 100% dofollow links to your site. They still pass some information back to google.

Its also creates super high trust flow, but low citation flow. When you only link from dofollows.

Yea i think they want some sort of protection from spamens i think .Or their main objective its not seo

whether no-follow backlinks don't supplies juice that can make your blog/website rank higher but they still can supply us traffic.
Remember, if the page you are linking to is irrelevant or has the low quality you should make it as no-follow. It's good SEO practice.

Nofollow is Only for traffic nothing else. if your website is irrelevant, some website owners dont want to pass link juice to your website

They use to block the spammers and other malicious attacks who intentionally puts Links on forums.

banners
Back