The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Why should I do after I get my first sale?

BillJobs

affiliate
hCg6y5U

I just made my first sale using a clickbank product (digital) (not in a huge category like make money or weight lose) and bing ads. I’m promoting a very high gravity product , using a landing page with a bunch of information about the product. I was running 9 different ads with a lot of exact keywords to do with the product . I started targeting only English speaking countries but then said fuck it and targeted every country - “ you have to spend money to make money” . I’ve spent just under $9.50 on ads and just as I was giving up (I only targeted English speaking countries again) ., I got a sale. My question is , Is this a fluke or a one in a million sale? How do I know with either Bing or clickbank who my customer is ? I want to know they demographic and country so I could target them. . Over 200 hops and only one sale , should I get a better LP or what? I am in the middle of using Mailchimps free landing page builder and then sending them the exact product in the email. Thanks in advance.

perfect @BillJobs that's good.

to know more about your buyers/customers you have to track your campaigns my brother.
so i suggest you learn more about tracking, that's the only way that will tell you what you are doing, no to shoot in the dark.

you have to know what keywords brings you sells ... ETC .

banners
Back