The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

why separate tracking platform is nessessary?

I am feeling some hesitation.why separate tracking platform is nessassry?Because,Every affiliate network gives detail analytics of affiliate link.

Hey!

Basically, a tracking software can give you all the information in detail, combining data of your traffic source with data of your affiliate network. This way you will be sure that you see the whole process and you can dig deep into stats, and optimize more effectively.

You can also use a tracker to create different paths of your traffic, upload landing pages and so on.

If you are thinking which one to start with, this post might be useful!

Plus, I'd like to remind you that recently we improved our Mobidea platform, so now we have an integrated tracker, which allows affiliates check all information on their campaigns the same way as they'd do it in tracking software. Make sure you explore it ;)

Cheers!

I am feeling some hesitation.why separate tracking platform is nessassry?Because,Every affiliate network gives detail analytics of affiliate link.

Hello @Safayet hossain
Yes, the separate tracking platform helps me gather data to optimize the campaign
But it is quite expensive and difficult to use with newbies

Good Luck :)

Data, data, data! One cannot make bricks without clay!

We are a data driven business and independent trackers are a necessity in this business. Anyone can learn to use a tracker. There is a learning curve, but this whole business of ours is brimming with tools and skills we need to learn and continue learning.

You do need a tracker, consider it a requirement and an appropriate investment!

MI
Back