The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Why is Clickbank so popular??

AMnewbie

I started taking the Clickbank University course. Their facebooks Ads course does not handle the landing pages issue which is THE most important thing in my opinion since it's mainly the landers which will determine whether or not your Ad Account gets banned.

Then too, they have very limited amount of offers and for some top niches no offers at all. So it's baffling me why they are that popular for Affiliate Offers?

I started taking the Clickbank University course. Their facebooks Ads course does not handle the landing pages issue which is THE most important thing in my opinion since it's mainly the landers which will determine whether or not your Ad Account gets banned.

Then too, they have very limited amount of offers and for some top niches no offers at all. So it's baffling me why they are that popular for Affiliate Offers?

Long time in business, Great affiliate program, and Huge earnings and payments from affiliates which leads to almost every single affiliate marketer promoting and recommending them, and promotion methods.

They will definitely be more reasons that what I have listed here. You have to understand that while you may have a bad experience with them, there are many affiliates people reaping huge profits monthly with them and promoting them.

ClickBank is one of the largest affiliate network sites online, with thousands of digital products to choose from in almost every single niche. They have reliable payment. Regular direct payments to affiliates. Payments are always made on time. And their promotional method is also awesome.

there are a lot of CPA networks out there that you can join.

and for the landing pages part, you can check purelander.com, we will solve that problem for you.

Regards,
-Tyoussef

Thanks, doesn't answer the question on Clickbank.

Regarding Purelander I had tried contacting their support a while back asking a question and never got a response from them. My question was would I be able to make an ad copy for mobile as I can do in Clickfunnels or is Purelander only for doing full blown landing pages?

Far as facebook ad banning issue, when I had done the landers for 2 Offers I had them done by an experienced guy who specializes in building landers. Also, I had asked my AM at Maxbounty if the ads were ok for FB ad he said yes but still the ad account was banned and the appeal did not help.

So I am not seeing how Purelander will be able to help with that?

MI
Back