The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Who plays computer games?

I pulled out my old drive filled with games purchased from the Humble Bumble packages. Currently playing:

image.png

I am a real geek - I grew up with the mother of nerd systems, a C=64. It still rocks, I used to play a lot of games like Double Dragon, Last Ninja, Wintergames, Skate or Die, Outrun and Chase HQ. Nowadays I am stuck with my kids on Fifa ;) - got all episodes at home.

I am a real geek - I grew up with the mother of nerd systems, a C=64. It still rocks, I used to play a lot of games like Double Dragon, Last Ninja, Wintergames, Skate or Die, Outrun and Chase HQ. Nowadays I am stuck with my kids on Fifa ;) - got all episodes at home.

The C64 was the best computer ever! :)

I'm currently running through a final playthrough of the Mass Effect games (so close to being done!!) so that I can dig into ME:Andromeda tomorrow once it arrives. Can. Not. Wait.

First person shooter are my kind of thing...specially if it really have good story. Far Cry 3 and Halo are some of my favourite first person shooter game. I enjoyed it more than battlefield or call of duty.

Hi,
Do you play in (club pro) in FIFA ?
If yes i would like play online with you on.. im a good player for Real !!;) i love football since ever..

Tony from Paris

Last edited by a moderator:
Mafia 3 is Top ! Like the latest GTA.. and yes with the Time we havent the Time to play... Time is important..

Good week !
Tony from Paris

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back