The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid
I'm thinking something like sudoku or something like that... In fact, I think math problems work best. They really develop logic. For example, I loved linear algebra in school because our teacher gave us just those kinds of problems. And in general I would love to go back to my school years...

Last edited by a moderator:
We have many of them. Example: Call of Antia, Puzzles & Survival, The lord of the rings, and you also get rewarded with up to $30 for completing levels in each of the games.

What about poker? Who plays it? I think here you should think not less than in chess game, shouldn't you? I never thought it's so hard. But since I tried playing , it got me interested. Now I play it now and then, just to relax, but I think it trains my thinking skills as well.

Chess yes definitely, ,omopoly yes, for businessmans, and puzzles for those who wants to train their memory

Any game in which you make an effort to succeed will work for you. The main thing is to have a desire to develop and go hard to the goal. If you're an FPS fan, then CS:GO is a must-try game that will keep your mind engaged. Not only is it an incredibly fun game, but it also challenges you to think critically and strategically. And if you want to take your CS:GO skills to the next level, then I highly recommend using the to compare your stats with other players. This service can help you identify areas where you can improve and give you a better understanding of your skill level.

I would recommend Portal 2. It's an incredible game that combines puzzles, action and humor. The unique gameplay mechanics with the use of portals impresses with its genius. The puzzles are varied and require a creative approach.

When it comes to games that enhance strategic thinking, one of my go-to options is chess. It makes you think hard.
It's a classic board game that challenges your planning and foresight. If you're looking for digital games, I'd recommend games like Civilization VI or XCOM. These strategy games require you to make tactical decisions and think several steps ahead. I also like playing games with a to make faster decisions. I hope you like my ideas.

Chess its a game that will develop your thinking but i think its way more better to read books .Not only will make you smarter but it will give you knowledge that will improve your life as you know knowledge its power

The game that immediately comes to my mind is League of Legends. It's not just another online competition - mastering it takes a decidedly strategic mindset. It impeccably merges action and strategy, demanding players to make smart decisions swiftly under high-pressure scenarios. Unlike simple point-and-shoot games, it calls for a prolific understanding of various roles, champions, and an ever-evolving meta.

League of Legends is a perfect choice. The reason I recommend this game, too, is due to its unique blending of real-time strategic decision-making with nimble, skill-based play.
In LoL, not only are you required to think about immediate actions, but you also need to plan several steps ahead - considering everything from champion matchups and map awareness to team fights. It fosters an environment where critical thinking and fast decision-making skills are honed with every match.
While playing the game itself can greatly improve your thinking skills, being familiar with game strategies can make you an adaptable player. For this, I recommend - a repository of useful tips and insights about the game. The site offers guides that cover basic game mechanics and strategies, making it a good resource to sharpen your thinking, decision-making skills, and overall game performance.

banners
Back