The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Who plays computer games?

I play League of Legends. Here at CPAHub it's a requirement to have a League of Legends account in order to work at our office :p

Perhaps I'm an outlier, but I've lost virtually all interest in video games. In the summer I'm far too busy doing anything and everything outside, and in the winter on the rare times I do turn on my Xbox One I lose interest within 15 minutes. Probably time to sell it, I guess.

I play video games when I have free time. I play on the ps4 on this now passing exclusive games, such as Horizon, although it is already available on the PC, on the gamepad, I play more conveniently. Very nice graphics, from which I am just in shock.

I often play computer games because I spend all my free time there. I'm a gambling addict. Most of the games I download on thenewpiratebay as there is a convenient download. And most importantly, they do not charge for it. And the interface can choose precisely what you need.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a SUPER BIG fan of games!!!
Back to 2010-2014 I was addicted to top-down perspective control games (Yup, Old school) . . I used to pick good games based on the story, and I had a very bad computer, I couldn't download/buy good games and well-known ones .. My parents didn't want to buy me a PS or Xbox since they think games are just a waste of time ... Uggghhh But I bought all what I wanted when I grew up.
WELL!!!!!
Who else played 'Ib' ??? Or 'Misao'? 'Mad Father'? 'Alice mare'?
Ohh!! I miss those Cool days!! (I had a crush on Garry in this game and I cried when he died, DON'T LAUGH!!! lol)
capture_009_11012014_154439.png

Then comes the PS ARPG games that I'm a very very big fan of now .. (Even if I don't have time for)
>>> I'm sorry GTA lovers, it's not a thing, the story line doesn't look likeble, characters .. I dunno.. same thing with Team Fortress ..
Don't blame me!! 'Nier Automata' , 'Like a Dragon' and 'Grandblue fantasy' are not that great choices compared with other famous ARPG games around, but I like them!!! What to do????
NieR-Automata---PlayStation-4.jpg
Automata-TopArt.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Granblue-Fantasy-Versus---PlayStation-4.jpg

>>> And definitely Setarra games are for free time! especially not to let your boss think you're wasting time .. oops!
game_3007_en.png

- Samira

I used to play all kinds of PC Games, I did have about one thousand PC Games. In fact, PC Games is one of the things that got me very interested in computer besides windows media player, mavis beacon, and aroma of PC, the startup sound and log off sound of windows xp :rofl, and the fact that I saw computer more interesting than a TV because of the ability to work as a TV and a lot more than that, was so interesting which made me spend all my time everyday on that, and from there on, I went into many things like programming, graphic design, and so much more.

Till today, I still love PC so much and see it in the same way as in the beginning, except that I really wish the windows xp was still the OS :rofl. Yeah in summary I used to play all kinds of PC Games, and although I can't play as much as I would love to because of lack of time, infact, I rarely played a game for many years now, but I would love to get back to playing a lot of PC Games again in the future, and hopefully I will.

Attachments

• vc.jpg
    vc.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I've just finished The Witcher 3 (it was the second time :)). One of the best games for me. Currently, I'm playing only roroblog games until I find a new good long game to play. Btw, thanks for the recommendations. I still haven't tried Pubg, I guess I'll check it out.

I like playing computer games. It's a good entertainment for a free evening. We often gather with my friends to play PS. NFS is one of my favorite games. Also, we like playing poker. However, I'm net good at it. So I tried to play it online with other games on , so I hope to become a better pokerman soon.

MI
Back