The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Who plays computer games?

So who plays games? Personally I only ever play Fifa but thats because I don't have time for others and love football :)

I barely play video games on the computer, but if you can definitely catch me playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 or Battlefield 3 on a Playstation 3! Can't wait till Battlefield 4 comes out later this year!

I used to be addicted with starcraft, red alert and generals. But now I'd rather play with CPA. Lol. I think I saw an ad saying earn money playing games. I don't know how true or how it works, I haven't take a look.

I love to play videogames on my computer! I play a large variety of games. Sometimes, I use emulators to play some console games on it (like Playstation). I also play MMORPGS (massive games where you can play with other people and have fun together)

Used to play Red Alert on PS many years ago, but not on PC i'm not playing any games because.

PC is not for games.
This is waste of time.
Games is for kids

don't have much time to play anymore. used to be addicted to StarCraft and Warcraft as well. I play flash based games if my wife or my kids want me to hack their games :D

dont really play too many games as it is a complete waste of time...but some like it so im not going to hate

I used to play...hell i got a PS3 i don't even use. when i did i played a lot of medal of honor series

Maybe i don't play anymore cause i suck....lol

These days I rarely play any PC games. My most recent endeavor was Diablo III, but other than that my computer gaming career has pretty much died. At the moment I am just banging out progress in Grand Theft Auto V for the PS3.

When I was younger though I constantly played PC games: Some of my favorites: Warcraft Series, Starcraft, Empire Earth, Age of Empires, Counter-Strike, Unreal 2003, Diablo Series, Ultima Online, Star Wars Galaxies, Neverwinter Nights, Sim Tower, Quake II, The Elder Scrolls Series, Gothic 2, Half-Life Series, DOD.....

I used to play a couple of PC games. Right now I mainly play Counter-Strike GO and Counter-Strike Source. Started with counter-strike 1.4 way back in the day.

I'm starting loving here, a thread dedicated to games! :cool:

As the others said, don't have much time either but anything involved in car/bike racing I really enjoy to play with (R-Factor, SBK, GP500). Was also a fun of Zelda and Super Mario Kart!

I am now addicted to League of Legends. Err?
When I am done with my IM thingy. I play before I sleep.

Playing Games is like a Drug to me.

When I experiencing or remember some weird or awful things.
I NEED to play.

To forget. :D

I am now addicted to League of Legends. Err?
When I am done with my IM thingy. I play before I sleep.

Playing Games is like a Drug to me.

When I experiencing or remember some weird or awful things.
I NEED to play.

To forget. :D

League of Legends? Nice.

A company I have done work for does a lot of the scenery for Riot Games when they have their seasonal competitions. I got a few LoL exclusive action figures from this most recent season 3 finals. :)

Its EPIC.
Like you need to gear your champion. Know when to strike. Make strategic kills. Kill some more.. And yeah.. Kill more often.
Learn what skills you have. What items you need. When will you buy. How fast it moves..

A lot of this happenings at one time. Haha!

Maybe, thats the reason people love it. You'll never know who will win.

banners
Back