The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Who Has Collected Payment Before from Mobidea?

Emmynet

Mobidea.com claimed to be paying all affiliates on daily basis provided is working day. I want to know if anybody has ever collected payment or been paid by them before. And i will like know how long it take after requesting pay and probably with screenshot proof of one payment collected before.

Hello!

This is true, you can request the payment any working day, any time, any amount you are willing to withdraw (minimum 50 euros). The time it takes for money to appear in your account depends on the payment method you choose.

If you have more questions, feel free to speak with our support team. We will be happy to clarify all your doubts! :)

Last edited:
Hello!

This is true, you can request the payment any working day, any time, any amount you are willing to withdraw (minimum 50 euros). The time it takes for money to appear in your account depends on the payment method you choose.

If you have more questions, feel free to speak with our support team - support.mobidea (Skype), or write me in pm. We will be happy to clarify all your doubts! :)
thanks for the clarification.

MI
Back