The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

which traffic sources that will work for business op

nasser

affiliate
been For more Then 8 mouths struggling to find traffic source for bizop, i have promote it in bing ads but it wasn't good convention so i'm looking classified as that will match my niche thank you advance.

been For more Then 8 mouths struggling to find traffic source for bizop, i have promote it in bing ads but it wasn't good convention so i'm looking classified as that will match my niche thank you advance.

Welcome to the AffiliateFix @nasser !

Not sure I understand all of your dilemma, but there are an abundance of great marketers in the forums here that contribute awesome information daily. I am certain you can find the answers you seek.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

been For more Then 8 mouths struggling to find traffic source for bizop, i have promote it in bing ads but it wasn't good convention so i'm looking classified as that will match my niche thank you advance.[/QU

Forget the source. You need to first understand the target market that these offers are looking for. If you are not hitting their ideal demo, then they will shave shave shave. If the quality is good, then your epc will "magically" increase because the advertiser will want more.

The demo is different for trial and SS

@marksman yes Thank you If you Could leave you Skype For more private Discussion bloodhelsing3 thank you Advance

Guys, it really is important that sharing your insights and solutions be posted in the threads of this community. Taking the discussions private is not helping others following the discussions. Please post your discussions, solutions, recommendations, advice, etc.

What really matters is getting targeted traffic that will convert into sales and it doesn’t have to be from the same sources everyone else is using. Whether you are a B2B or a B2C company, it is important to be open to potential new ways to get website traffic
IF you are doing PPC ads, make sure you have a focused landing page that leads on to the sales or CTA page via a click-through page. With just one click-through page between your landing page and the sales page you can gear your visitors towards the ultimate goal.
This strategy also prevents them from getting distracted which they might have gotten if they’d landed on your homepage, or any other page and had to navigate their way from there.
This is what the average visitor’s journey ought to look like from the time they trigger a search to the time you’ve got them hooked
Read out this article hope it will serve your purpose surely
4 Incredibly Effective Ways of boosting your Online Marketing Strategies using Landing Pages

banners
Back