The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which programming is good

navjeet

affiliate
I have visited a lot of websites - some are php and some are html. I personally like html better as I know how to change them.
Somebody told me php doesn't generate good ad sense income and will not be recognized by search engines as well. I have never heard of this. I have observed that every web site design company gives preference to PHP and html. So what is better html or php for websites mainly kept for ad sense income. As of right now I have a handwritten html only website and make like $ 5 out of it a day. I have never tried a php website.

Thanks for your answers........

In simple words with PHP you can do everything that possible with HTML and much more.
Who ever told you that php doesn't generate Adsense income obviously doesn't know anything about web programming.

With current Mod_Rewrite technology you can make every one of your php pages to display with html extension and you will be the only one to know that your website is written in php...

If you would like some advice on which language to learn, I would say PHP.
You really have 2 choices, either ASP or PHP because these are relatively easy to start with and are the next step up from HTML.
The reasoning behind this is that PHP is free, and runs on more servers.
ASP is a microsoft language and although it can run on linux servers, it is only really used on Microsoft servers which are more expensive and less popular.

If it helps, I learned PHP by reading books and I recommend Beginning PHP published by Wrox. Not the cheapest book but a fantastic resource that every now and again I dust of and thumb through.

I hope this helps.

If you would like some advice on which language to learn, I would say PHP.
You really have 2 choices, either ASP or PHP because these are relatively easy to start with and are the next step up from HTML.
The reasoning behind this is that PHP is free, and runs on more servers.
ASP is a microsoft language and although it can run on linux servers, it is only really used on Microsoft servers which are more expensive and less popular.

If it helps, I learned PHP by reading books and I recommend Beginning PHP published by Wrox. Not the cheapest book but a fantastic resource that every now and again I dust of and thumb through.

I hope this helps.

Well put. I couldnt have said it better myself.

Php can be used for various and reliable uses.
I myself am happy to know PHP because it benefits in many ways.
Not many people understand the php language, so to a intermediate or beginer could feel proud to understand it.
Html And PHP,
A greatly combined to take your website to another level.

MI
Back