The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Good News 2024

Graybeard

goodNews.jpg

Judging by the rising consumer sentiment: Business conditions should improve through the year. Much of this is presumed on lower short-term interest rates and longer term mortgage rates, in particular, in the United States.

um-consumer-index.png

This increase in consumer "feel good attitude" should increase general spending on all items. With hopefully, with less fear of future income, prosperity, etc. ....

I think it would be fair to draw the conclusion that hypothetically, barring any unforeseen distress, and right now there are many variables, this year should be a better year than last year was.

loan-quality-3Q2023.png

This is mainly applicable to the US GEO. Asia is mixed. Europe is very negative right now --of inflation's decline ...

Last edited:
Yeah this is true and I expected that already, not just for 2024 but for every year that is coming forward. That's normally how things are supposed to be.

Already at the end of 2023, some of the partners we had started redesigning and improving their platforms. Things can only get better as more people are being born into the world and population in a lot of places is on the increase which is kinda proportional to the affiliate marketing population.

I believe everyday there are always new people diving into the affiliate marketing field as well as other areas. So this is a good thing and is well expected.

And I'm glad that you mentioned this because a lot of times when people have stayed long in affiliate marketing business, they tend to think that it is fading away when they didn't see any progress, but that's not actually the case.

And I'm glad that you mentioned this because a lot of times when people have stayed long in affiliate marketing business, they tend to think that it is fading away when they didn't see any progress, but that's not actually the case.
I have never come across any verifiable data to prove, the numbers or revenue of affiliate marketing, true or false. Just innuendo and internet ramblings. People could be updating or improving their websites for many reasons --anything from trying to regain lost revenue to competition to entering new markets.

The only data verifiable I have would be public data reported by government sources.

I can only look at general economic conditions and trends that are statistical support with data I can see. Everything else is reduced to a gut hunch or some hypothesis.

So, I am basing my hypothesis on my market equity changes --while the segment reach may not be relevant a some narrow niche I think it may give a me a broad footprint of the general economy.

1706366813395.png
1706366870003.png

I am in an uptrend (finally) and my diversity (with the exception of healthcare) is the general source of the internet consumer's income.

1706367190996.png

Is an election year a good time to try to launch a new project? This can become a risky business after the election results for next year (in the USA).

Hello everyone,

It's heartening to see the positive sentiment regarding improving business conditions throughout the year. The anticipation of lower short-term interest rates and favorable mortgage rates, especially in the United States, seems to be a driving factor.

The rise in consumer confidence often correlates with increased spending across various sectors. Hopefully, this boost in the "feel-good attitude" will alleviate concerns about future income and contribute to overall prosperity.

While acknowledging the variables and potential unforeseen distress, the outlook for this year appears promising. The dynamics in different regions, as highlighted in the thread, present a mixed scenario, with Europe facing challenges related to inflation.

Let's keep this discussion going and share insights on how businesses can navigate through these changing conditions.

The anticipation of lower short-term interest rates and favorable mortgage rates, especially in the United States, seems to be a driving factor.
I wish I could say that's happening here in Canada too but it isn't. Most people can't afford mortgages, the interest rates are too high.

The rise in consumer confidence often correlates with increased spending across various sectors. Hopefully, this boost in the "feel-good attitude" will alleviate concerns about future income and contribute to overall prosperity.
People who have 'means' are okay here but the middle class is almost wiped out.

Thank gawd for the digital era, where business can be done worldwide from a keyboard!

a mixed scenario, with Europe facing challenges related to inflation.
We've been told that the whole world is having the same problem. Is that not true? It's getting hard to know what is anymore.

I wish I could say that's happening here in Canada too but it isn't. Most people can't afford mortgages, the interest rates are too high.
I bought my current home in 1994 in a 8% mortgage rate climate.
I paid 10% cash down on a 15 year land contract @ 11% interest! Times are always difficult ...
I paid the loan off early in 2008. Never borrowed against it since.

Canada, especially the Toronto area, has very high real estate values --it has for many years. Of course the prices are also higher as they are quoted in Loonies (CAD). When I was a boy (in ancient times) the CAD was traded for $1.07 in USD --everything is relative to where you stand in time or life.

banners
Back