The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which affiliate network to choose

vytaute555

affiliate
Hey! I am planning to start writing a blog about the cars and stuff. I want to only try with one affiliate network first (to not waste time), can you recommend which one has the most automotive advertisers?

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Your blog will need established traffic first

I don't think you will find much in the way of automotive related "offers" among CPA networks.

What you are looking for are ecommerce offers or affiliate programs that are automotive related.

However, your readers/or visitors buy non automotive things too. So, some affiliate network offers could work --however unrelated --as impulse sales.

Amazon affiliates program? They obviously have lots of automotive stuff.

Not the same but you earn a commission off each sale. They don't pay well or fast until you reach a certain level (unless it has changed now) but buyers trust the site, so may be more willing to purchase.

Aside from physical products, maybe you could also offer auto insurance via an affiliate network.

I am planning to start writing a blog about the cars and stuff.

Have you experience in the automotive industry to establish yourself as an authority on the subject?

Do you have any experience in online marketing?

How do you plan to drive traffic to your site?

These questions, and more, will likely be asked of you by the networks!

I want to only try with one affiliate network first (to not waste time)

I fail to see how having more than one network can generate a waste of time.

You have selected a very competitive niche, which is good for a newbie or beginner. However, highly competitive niches, while very lucrative, ARE (as the description claims) full of very competitive and successful marketers and therefore you will need to be prepared to COMPETE with them. This is how newbies and beginners truly learn to succeed.

I will help you, S k y p e > live:.cid.43948b1dFREE????????????e53e
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
You're invited to register your business as a resource -- that is a no cost option

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

Get with the program

this is not an unconditional *drive-by* free advertising zone

happy-easter.jpg

Suppose your blog is about automobiles and you want to be based on a specific affiliate network, it can be **Travelpayouts** . These associate programs give you a 50% commission rate per sale and a cookie duration of 30 calendar days. Besides a wide choice of travel services, like flights, accommodation, automobile rental and more, Travelpayouts can be a perfect choice of travel program for your automotive blog.

Suppose your blog is about automobiles and you want to be based on a specific affiliate network, it can be **Travelpayouts** . These associate programs give you a 50% commission rate per sale and a cookie duration of 30 calendar days. Besides a wide choice of travel services, like flights, accommodation, automobile rental and more, Travelpayouts can be a perfect choice of travel program for your automotive blog.

Are you shilling for them? Looks like you just copied and pasted this from their website.

They are not the best choice for experienced marketers these days, they're more for the part time blogger. They are essentially over worked and played out as most of the "partners" they list have their own affiliate programs that are more lucrative.

Certainly! Amazon Associates is a great option to start with for automotive-related affiliate marketing. They have a vast array of automotive products and accessories available for promotion, providing ample opportunities for monetizing your blog content.

Well i think this its a dificult niche to dive in but its your choice and you know better
I think regarding this niche as beying psihical amazon affiliate will fit for you and i dont know if ebay has it also
Maybe you can type your niche + affiliate program on a google search and it will deliver if so the related programs to your niche

MI
Back