The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Which platform is best for an E-commerce Website?

Hey,
I would like to suggest you some important, secure and faster e-commerce platforms.
  1. Wordpress
  2. Magento
  3. Shopify
  4. Woocommerce

at the moment I have only worked with Shopify Website Development and everything suits me.
I've been using this site for about two years and haven't noticed any crashes or other bugs.

I think there are some discrepancies in your statement. For one thing, they are not a platform, for another, it is reported that their annual revenues are around $62k. Their address is a house in NJ and they apparently farm out all of the work.

transform agency.png

It depends on what you want your site to feature. If you just want a basic ecommerice site, woocommerce is the cheapest. There's no monthly fee. Whereas Shopify does have a monthly. If you're looking for a cost effective solution, use woocommerce. Get a free theme like Astra. But if you want countdown timers, social proof badges, etc, expect to pay more with woocommerce. Shopify has free options for these (as well as paid).

Which commercial platform is best to use? To answer this question, you need to know how to distinguish between them. Brief example: Did you know that there are open source SaaS and e-commerce platforms? SaaS or software as a service is a subscription—based solution created and maintained by a third-party vendor. Thus, users can "rent" software without creating or developing the platform themselves, which can be difficult and time-consuming. Find the best open source ecommerce for yourself. It will be important to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back