The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Which niche would be the most profitable in 2022?

Clay_P

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
AccuWeb Hosting Affiliate Program
Hello,
Any new affiliate marketer would find it hard to select a niche when there are so many choices.
The competition is also getting very high.

According to you, which niche would be most profitable in 2022 (looking at current competition and trends in the market)?

You can write more than one niche, just make some assumptions: :)

Sort of grim ... With the Coronavirus variants; Delta and now Lambda and Epsilon, with uncertain vaccine efficacy:
  • N95 Masks
  • Hydrogen Peroxide formulated disinfectant wipes and gargles
  • Medical equipment
  • Body bags
  • COVID treatment pharma --speculative stocks
Of course, this is limited in scope for affiliates

Last edited:
as long as you make it special for users (better than the concurrence so), everything is a niche where you could suceed. and you can have a look at new sports emerging thanks to the crisis.

• Dating and Relationships.
  • Pets.
  • Self-Improvement.
  • Wealth Building Through Investing.
  • Make Money on the Internet.
  • Beauty Treatments.
  • Gadgets and Technology.
  • Personal Finance. Credit scores, mortgage refinancing, debt relief, personal loans.

I think that the profitable niches remain the same (health, pets, dating...).

In my opinion, only the trends to market your product or service (new social media) are evolving

Hi, definitely gambling. If you check the stats, more and more people turn into gamblers with each year. That's regarding the players. As for affiliates - lots of beginners start their journeys off with gambling, since passing moderation with apps is easier than with landing pages. Plus, we will soon launch a contest that will entice many affiliates to drive traffic to gambling offers

Fake COVID Vaccine card maker apps are trending on 4chan right now /s
I will not suggest that, :eek:

Jimmy Fallon No GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Hello,
Any new affiliate marketer would find it hard to select a niche when there are so many choices.

According to you, which niche would be most profitable in 2022 (looking at current competition and trends in the market)?

The MMO Niche, It is always evergreen.

Profitable and high income potential are usually very different things for the majority of people. Just because a niche like gambling has a high income potential, the sheer competition will keep most people out of it and prevent them from getting their projects profitable. As you were asking about niches for a new affiliate marketer, a lower income potential niche with much lower competition will have a much higher chance of them getting their project profitable.

Hello,

You can try dating/adult niche as they are high converting and one of the most chosen niche by affiliate marketers, if you utilize it it in the right way then you also have nice opportunity to make good money through this niche. :):)

You can try dating/adult niche as they are high converting and one of the most chosen niche by affiliate marketers, if you utilize it it in the right way then you also have nice opportunity to make good money through this niche. :):)
Yes, People suggest this niche to me all the time. But frankly "typing" :p, I have never thought about getting into this niche. So maybe I should think about this. :confused:

Little Man Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

As trends of COVID and remote activities still remain in 2021, in 2022, VPN & Antiviruses, Crypto, Betting, Gambling, and Dating will be especially popular. But more detailed predictions we usually make in December in our blog, so stay tuned and be the first to know!

Any new affiliate marketer would find it hard to select a niche

Any new affiliate marketer would find it hard to select a niche

Well, this is something that many newbies tend to toil over, but the truth is that they are all instructed to select a simple and popular offer from one of the top three niches to wet their feet. Relationships, Money, and Health. We always tell newbies to select a sub niche from one of these because there are an abundance of marketers already in these niches, many of them are here and can lend advice, and because it is easy to find plenty of offers in them.

At the beginning the newbies are more focused on learning to use their tools like a tracker, an intelligence platform, their affiliate dashboards, their traffic sources, creatives and landers, etc. It is when they have really developed a good understanding of these that they are ready to become more serious about the earnings from their efforts and to more effectively explore the variety of niches and associated offers.

Newbies should always be focused on highly competitive niches in the beginning.

which niche would be most profitable in 2022

How profitable a niche is will likely NOT reflect in what may be most profitable for the affiliate. I am an extremely profitable niche for those of us fortunate enough to be enabled in the niche.

The most profitable niche for the niche's totality will be in relationships and this includes adult. Relationships and adult marketing combined are in the billions.

I saw a newbie from a financial background enter into the forex niche after honing his skills with easier niches. Once he had really learned to use the tools, got a set of brains on the competition, and was able to connect with a great network, he started earning big within a few months. When I say big, he hit $110k in revenue his third month with $65k in costs.

I've already had my best year yet in the luxury niches I serve. My friends in the insurance niches are doing exceptionally well this year.

It's fun to see all of the forecasting on the subject. I'm betting either relationship niches or health niches out perform all others as general niches. However, I forecast that the highest earning affiliates will be in travel, destination, fashion, and finance & investment niches.

I really think that the most popular niche will be remote work because of recent events.
I agree here. I was a flight attendant and because of the pandemic, I was forced to do remote stuff. Like being a virtual assistant, or a personal assistant. It was hard at first, but with everything that's happening recently, all of us need to adjust and invest in remote work. Like learning habits for remote work, or investing for work from home office set up.. Not to mention invest in taking care of our mental health because remote work sure is tiring and it's taking a toll on my head......

Whoever knows the true answer to this question will be making big bucks in 2022. My prediction is 'Work from Home' campaigns.

MI
Back