The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Voluum”/  “Adplexity”/

Which niche would be the most profitable in 2022?

Clay_P

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
affiliate
AccuWeb Hosting Affiliate Program
Hello,
Any new affiliate marketer would find it hard to select a niche when there are so many choices.
The competition is also getting very high.

According to you, which niche would be most profitable in 2022 (looking at current competition and trends in the market)?

You can write more than one niche, just make some assumptions: :)

Graybeard

affiliate
Sort of grim ... With the Coronavirus variants; Delta and now Lambda and Epsilon, with uncertain vaccine efficacy:
  • N95 Masks
  • Hydrogen Peroxide formulated disinfectant wipes and gargles
  • Medical equipment
  • Body bags
  • COVID treatment pharma --speculative stocks
Of course, this is limited in scope for affiliates

Last edited:

reda5

Affiliate
affiliate
as long as you make it special for users (better than the concurrence so), everything is a niche where you could suceed. and you can have a look at new sports emerging thanks to the crisis.

IamAmI

Affiliate
affiliate
  • Dating and Relationships.
  • Pets.
  • Self-Improvement.
  • Wealth Building Through Investing.
  • Make Money on the Internet.
  • Beauty Treatments.
  • Gadgets and Technology.
  • Personal Finance. Credit scores, mortgage refinancing, debt relief, personal loans.

Lockeed

Affiliate
affiliate
I think that the profitable niches remain the same (health, pets, dating...).

In my opinion, only the trends to market your product or service (new social media) are evolving

CLICKLEAD

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
affiliate
CLICKLEAD – best terms in gambling vertical
Hi, definitely gambling. If you check the stats, more and more people turn into gamblers with each year. That's regarding the players. As for affiliates - lots of beginners start their journeys off with gambling, since passing moderation with apps is easier than with landing pages. Plus, we will soon launch a contest that will entice many affiliates to drive traffic to gambling offers

Clay_P

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
affiliate
Fake COVID Vaccine card maker apps are trending on 4chan right now /s
I will not suggest that, :eek:

Jimmy Fallon No GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

PaidPoints

Affiliate
affiliate
Hello,
Any new affiliate marketer would find it hard to select a niche when there are so many choices.

According to you, which niche would be most profitable in 2022 (looking at current competition and trends in the market)?

The MMO Niche, It is always evergreen.

shaunm

Affiliate
affiliate
Profitable and high income potential are usually very different things for the majority of people. Just because a niche like gambling has a high income potential, the sheer competition will keep most people out of it and prevent them from getting their projects profitable. As you were asking about niches for a new affiliate marketer, a lower income potential niche with much lower competition will have a much higher chance of them getting their project profitable.

Alphasmart.Link

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
affiliate
ALPHASMART.LINK
Hello,

You can try dating/adult niche as they are high converting and one of the most chosen niche by affiliate marketers, if you utilize it it in the right way then you also have nice opportunity to make good money through this niche. :):)

Clay_P

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
affiliate
You can try dating/adult niche as they are high converting and one of the most chosen niche by affiliate marketers, if you utilize it it in the right way then you also have nice opportunity to make good money through this niche. :):)
Yes, People suggest this niche to me all the time. But frankly "typing" :p, I have never thought about getting into this niche. So maybe I should think about this. :confused:

Little Man Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

banners