The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which CCs can be used on Facebook for Farmed Accs?

s0meone

affiliate
Hi guys,

I am very new to affiliate marketing, and I want to start by advertising my things via Facebook, but the problem that I faced is even not farming Accs but getting right Credit(Debit) Card in bulks in order to run my ads.

1. I started to think about Prepaid Visa or Mastercard which can be ordered from US, will this method work, will I be able to use Prepaid Card for my Facebook Accounts?
- Moreover, Prepaids can be used only in US, thus I can't use them in my accounts if I am logged in from Italian IP, is that right?

2. If it's not possible to use Prepaid cards, then I can open a Debit Card in my country in ordinary bank, BUT I will share with Facebook my same first and the last name over all farmed accounts so I can get banned, or I won't even If one of the accs will get banned?

3. MOST IMPORTANT. If I want to register US Accounts, will I be able to use Debit Card from Ukraine for example? - or I will get banned anyway?

I know that it's not possible to use Virtual Credit Card with Facebook, so please do not suggest that:)

Thanks in advance and waiting for your replies!

Why not just work with FB on a white hat basis. Honestly, the days of farming accounts is over. It is not worth it. It always catches up to you. Gaming FB is a waste of time, especially when so many of us have learned how to promote and earn on FB without the need for BH.

Why not just work with FB on a white hat basis. Honestly, the days of farming accounts is over. It is not worth it. It always catches up to you. Gaming FB is a waste of time, especially when so many of us have learned how to promote and earn on FB without the need for BH.

I wanted to farm FB accs, then use their Credit, raise limits and leave the accounts, thus making money and not giving back them their credit)

banners
Back