“webinar”/ “VOLUUM”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Which CCs can be used on Facebook for Farmed Accs?

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by s0meone, Aug 20, 2017.

1. s0meone

s0meone Affiliate affiliate

Hi guys,

I am very new to affiliate marketing, and I want to start by advertising my things via Facebook, but the problem that I faced is even not farming Accs but getting right Credit(Debit) Card in bulks in order to run my ads.

1. I started to think about Prepaid Visa or Mastercard which can be ordered from US, will this method work, will I be able to use Prepaid Card for my Facebook Accounts?
    - Moreover, Prepaids can be used only in US, thus I can't use them in my accounts if I am logged in from Italian IP, is that right?

2. If it's not possible to use Prepaid cards, then I can open a Debit Card in my country in ordinary bank, BUT I will share with Facebook my same first and the last name over all farmed accounts so I can get banned, or I won't even If one of the accs will get banned?

3. MOST IMPORTANT. If I want to register US Accounts, will I be able to use Debit Card from Ukraine for example? - or I will get banned anyway?

I know that it's not possible to use Virtual Credit Card with Facebook, so please do not suggest that:)

Thanks in advance and waiting for your replies!

2. Voluum
  3. Certified
    T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator Certified Vendor Dojo Master

Why not just work with FB on a white hat basis. Honestly, the days of farming accounts is over. It is not worth it. It always catches up to you. Gaming FB is a waste of time, especially when so many of us have learned how to promote and earn on FB without the need for BH.

4. s0meone

s0meone Affiliate affiliate

I wanted to farm FB accs, then use their Credit, raise limits and leave the accounts, thus making money and not giving back them their credit)

5. Peter Parker

Peter Parker Affiliate affiliate

6. Certified
    T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator Certified Vendor Dojo Master

Yeah, you want to do BH marketing on FB. Why not market WH on FB?

7. robertkk

robertkk Affiliate affiliate

I think white is more long term

T J Tutor likes this.
MI