The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Which are the best ads in Facebook to get Youtube subscribers

Which are the best ads in Facebook to get Youtube subscribers?

• Traffic Ads

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Engagement Ads

• Sales Ads

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which are the best ads on Facebook to get Youtube subscribers

I don't think anyone can give you an answer unless someone has the ability to look at all YT targeted ads. Nobody can determine what's the best ad or ads. That's not how it works.

I don't think you are asking the correct questions to help you get where you want to be.

In one of your threads you say "I am Narayan, Digital Marketing Consultant, and SEO Expert". Well, I don't know a single digital marketing consultant that would ask the question you have posed in this thread. Additionally, you don't know about the tools that we all use to learn about the currently most successful offers and our competitors creatives, landers, conversions, traffic sources, etc. How can you be a digital marketing consultant without knowing about these tools and moreover how can anyone that doesn't already have and use these tools call themselves a digital marketing consultant?

You must start with a plan, a business plan and a marketing plan. WRITTEN PLANS for you to follow. Trying to learn everything in this industry at once will absolutely end in failure. Newbies should start with CPA and paid ads in Tier 1 and Tier 2 countries. Buy premium traffic for currently successful offers and get yourself all of the necessary tools to get the job done (and learn to use them well). You have to have a period of learning while taking action.

Get These:
  • A VPS
  • A Tracker
  • An Intelligence Platform Subscription
  • 2 Traffic Sources
  • Join 2 Affiliate Networks
  • Set a reasonable budget for 1 month of traffic
There is more, but this gets you started and going in the right direction.

A branding ad and a big budget.
You could blow through $10,000 easy before you see any results.
A good type in domain that is Madrid Trademark is a prerequisite for a branding campaign.
Trademark will cost an extra $3,000 and take 6 months --so are you a serious expert or just another poser?

He can get through the first month for a few thousand I think, but not with any trademark expenses. I agree that a good solid foundation with a 10k a month budget will result in any intelligent and dedicated individual will establish a solid and predictable positive cash flow, but I think it can be done for less.

As for claiming to be experienced, he's way off the mark and needs to drop that facade if he wants to succeed in this industry.

Last edited:
banners
Back