The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Where do you guys get your designs?

I go through the ones already working on Teeview.phatograph.com and teescover.com and then model my designs by taking inspiration from them. I am working on teespring with a partner and we have a local designer who works at our place. :)

I go through the ones already working on Teeview.phatograph.com and teescover.com and then model my designs by taking inspiration from them. I am working on teespring with a partner and we have a local designer who works at our place. :)

How are your early results looking?

we started only previous month but we had started to get really good results with custom audiences. It was at a point where 1 in every 3 campaigns was ending at a good profit. It was a great thing as on the loosing campaigns we were spending only $15-20 before cutting it completely. We were trying to do as many trend based T-shirts as possible and it was working great as we had really targeted audience using CA. Now with Facebook not approving CA anymore for Teespring links we are testing general targeting and obviosuly the results arent as great as before but I still see a lot of potential. :)

I have little talent when it comes to creating anything artistic, but I am fairly capable with ideas. If it's a simple design, I can often get it done myself with PhotoShop or Illustrator. Vector art is best because it's scalable. Therefore the designs are my own. If it is a more comprehensive design, I send them with a non disclosure and a copyright agreement to the artist that puts them into form for me. I've found that ELance has a few good artists, but they want $20 an hour and up. I have a couple of Fiverr artists I use often and I generally spend around $25 flat fee for comprehensive art.

My girlfriend is a designer, so I do call for help for free, LOL.
But honestly, many times i just look for cool images with no copyright problems and add them to a T Shirt.

MI
Back