The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Where do I get started?

Home of Matcha

affiliate
Hello!
I currently sell Japanese matcha tea that I import from Kyoto and I want to work with bloggers and affiliates. I checked many websites but I really don't know where to get started! It seems every forum out there is about selling digital products and not a physical product like mine.
If anyone can shed some light down my path it would be awesome because I'm really new at this and all the forums and the number of posts on each forum is huge and it's not clear how to start.
Thank you so much for your time to reply to this!
Have a great Sunday!

I think that if you are selling physical products, then you need to check out websites like amazon and ebay or search for classified ads website in your location. Most affiliate networks sell only digital products and bloggers who work with affiliate networks promote digital products.

The only bloggers who promote physical products promote that through amazon or ebay and get affiliate commissions for it, whichever one has an affiliate program (I think amazon)

But your best choice will be once again, look for classified ads sites on your location, put your ads there, find ebay, amazon and I just remembered, craiglist and put your ads there. Happy new year.

Hello and welcome!

If you're looking for affiliates, you can submit an application for a listing in our Resources area. But are you set up for affiliates? Do you have a payment gateway, affiliate terms, etc.?

Re bloggers, I assume you reach out to relevant blogs and ask them to partner with you?

banners
Back