The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

where can I get pin submit offer funnel example

Hey!

There are plenty of Pin submit offers on Mobidea!
You can check our list here, although in order to see the full list containing all the recently added offers and their creatives, you would need to create an account, which you can do here.

Then, feel free to contact our support team in live chat window of your Mobidea account, so that they can help you to choose the best performing offer!

P.S. I believe in the beginning it's better to not work with Pin Submit offers, but choose the ones with the shortest flow to conversion. This way your users will be able to sing up faster :)

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Hey!

There are plenty of Pin submit offers on Mobidea!
You can check our list here, although in order to see the full list containing all the recently added offers and their creatives, you would need to create an account, which you can do here.

Then, feel free to contact our support team (in life chat window of your Mobidea account, or by Skype - support.mobidea), so that they can help you to choose the best performing offer!

P.S. I believe in the beginning it's better to not work with Pin Submit offers, but choose the ones with the shortest flow to conversion. This way your users will be able to sing up faster :)

Hope this helps!
hey, do you have any email submit offers for mobile traffic? I am currently getting success in promoting on desktop traffic but I want to try mobile traffic

hey, do you have any email submit offers for mobile traffic? I am currently getting success in promoting on desktop traffic but I want to try mobile traffic

Yes, we do have. Please, contact our support team, to know which offers are the best at the moment!

MI
Back