The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Where can i find good pictures?

Jojjua

Hello guys! May I ask you where do you find good pictures for your Landing pages?

Let's say i'd like to run a campaign about a diet product, where could i find good pictures of people losing fat?

I tried the most famous websites (fotolia, stockadobe,shuttershock) but they have very clean material, while all the LP i see around the web have pictures that seems real.

Any ideas?

Unsplash has amazingly high quality photos that anyone can use for anything. The only downside is that they don't have every single type you might want.

MorgueFile is another free to use site that has tons of photos, however there are a lot that are a bit amateur.

Thanks for all your replies. I'm looking at competitors Landing pages and i see the kind of images they use. I really don't know if they acquired them in a legal way to be honest. I doubt it...In the health department everything looks kind of scammy to me

Thanks for all your replies. I'm looking at competitors Landing pages and i see the kind of images they use. I really don't know if they acquired them in a legal way to be honest. I doubt it...In the health department everything looks kind of scammy to me

Some people grab their images from a Google image search. They don't always bother to check if they're copyrighted or not.

Please don't be that person. :)

I really don't know if they acquired them in a legal way to be honest. I doubt it...

Honestly, i find it kinda funny when you sell "fat burner" that most probably do not burn fat at all, and on the other hand, quite concerned with grabbing and using non-copyrighted images and want in this case live strictly "by the law"))

I am not in any way voting for usage of non-copyrighted material, quite the opposite :)
i just think this dualism is kinda amusing)))

yeah u right, it is weird haha. Nevertheless I'd really like the idea of finding a good place to search for weird pictures. Do you any idea where people get their "trashy" pictures? Stock images on big sites seems to be kind of clean :)

thanks. I will search on those as well. I would love to talk to someone who already run a campaign for a beauty product who could help me prepare my campaign. Native Traffic as source :)
Do you guys knows anybody?

Just use Google bro, try to find viral style sites as well. You can find some cool stuff like:

10+ Before-And-After Pics Show What Happens When You Stop Drinking

There's also some great stuff on sites like theCHIVE

Never use stockphotos for weigtloss, skincare, etc.. To clean. I've splittested lp's with stock against amateur for these kinds of offers and amateur always wins. Especially on native where you usually have some sort of fake blog lander.

Photoshop the pics, putting censor bars of their eyes, make them fatter, skinnier, etc. Make them stand out.

P.S. I've never paid for a pic in my life :)

giphy.gif

Hello,
You can go to "Google" and asking to Google see all pictures with free copyright about this subject.

Many good pictures with free copyright be on it.

Good Luck from Paris
Tony

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much guys! you are the best! Yeah Martini, i got the feeling too that weird and ugly picture could work. I used to run professional picture for Forex and got very good results, so i'm scared to switch. I'll try it out and i'll keep you informed of the results

...so i'm scared to switch.
You don't have to switch, that's the beauty of split testing. Just make an LP with stock images and another one with amateur pics. I just told you what my experience was, but maybe you're using a different angle that works better with stock images, only the data can tell you that. Good luck bro.

There are some great suggestions here to get you going Jojjua, especially by EmilySmith. The one I want to add that I came across recently is Scopio, or scop.io, where you can request rights direct from owners. Also like Martini mentioned above, type in Google search for what you need, go to images, tools, usage rights, then select labeled for reuse or reuse with modification and will be in the clear for copyrights.

Lots of fantastic resources for royalty free pics mentioned here. There is also pexels.com.
These sites do such an amazing job of storing and distributing really good quality photogrpahs and vecotr images. When you're feeling generous, make sure you make a donation to them.

MI
Back