The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Where can i find good pictures?

I use Storyblocks mostly, followed by DepositPhotos, and Pixabay. Storyblocks and DepositPhotos are not free, but they are one of the most affordable sources for stock photos.

Buna baieti! Pot să vă întreb unde găsiți imagini bune pentru paginile dvs. de destinație?

Să presupunem că aș dori să derulez o campanie despre un produs dietetic, unde aș putea găsi imagini bune cu oameni care pierd grăsime?

Am încercat cele mai cunoscute site-uri web (fotolia, stockadobe,shuttershock) dar au material foarte curat, în timp ce toate LP-urile pe care le văd pe web au poze care par reale.

Vreo idee?
Folosesc mai ales căutările Pexel și Google. Îmi fac propriile compoziții pe Canva

For GIFs.. I'd recommend Free Lottie Animation Files, Tools & Plugins - LottieFiles .. they have cool GIFs !!

6-952b7458ff02.gif

- Samira

You don't worry about it, you can use different editors that can change the quality of the picture in one or the other direction

Well, interesting pictures you can find in the internet, try to use various photo generating websites, like pinterest weher you can find literally anything you want. If you're interested to find picture without watermakrs then probably you should apply to specialized services, but her you have to pay money, because people earn money due to the deleting of watermarks. Anyway, sometimes it can be considered as the violation of author's right, nevertheless the vast majority of people use this scheme for getting images. If you will dedicate some time to this process you wil definetely be succeeded.

Hello guys! May I ask you where do you find good pictures for your Landing pages?

Let's say i'd like to run a campaign about a diet product, where could i find good pictures of people losing fat?

I tried the most famous websites (fotolia, stockadobe,shuttershock) but they have very clean material, while all the LP i see around the web have pictures that seems real.

Any ideas?
I personally always use Unsplash and Pixabay as they have some really high-quality images that you can use for free for your personal needs. Didn't try to find images related to your niche but you should probably find something. Or, if you are not satisfied with their offer, you can always search Pinterest to get some ideas and to try to make your own image in some of the tools like Photoshop, or even some online photo editing software. Shouldn't be too difficult and you could make something authetntic.

Hello guys! May I ask you where do you find good pictures for your Landing pages?

Let's say i'd like to run a campaign about a diet product, where could i find good pictures of people losing fat?

I tried the most famous websites (fotolia, stockadobe,shuttershock) but they have very clean material, while all the LP i see around the web have pictures that seems real.

Any ideas?
pexels

You may end up with a DMCA takedown if an image grabbed from social media is not considered 'Fair use'
see: Copyright
Yeah, I assumed he'd get slapped for it. I was being a bit, I dunno, sarcastic or admonishing. Obviously, I didn't relay that tone well enough. :D

MI
Back