The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything When scam and vulgar language became a norm?

Rob32

Hey! Today I have read a post that can't leave anyone indifferent.

This guy, who is just a normal publisher, worked really hard to drive traffic and earn his $800! He've been done out of eight hundred bucks due to adpump!
Details of this scam are here:
Adpump and its Head Manager Michael Mavromatis STOLE my Hard Earned $800 — Steemit
8aPb6Wn.png

I just cannot get, Why adpump did it to him?!
What a shame! I don't think that we deserve this attitude. I don't talk about him particularly, but if I were him, I could be soo disappointed!

AffiliateFix community! We shouldn't be bystanders! We are here to react.

Last edited:
This is really outrageous, an affiliate manager should never behave like this. In our network, we would immediately fire such a guy...

An affiliate manager is in charge of developing, managing and supporting affiliates. They should support them and help them gain better results each day...

Mike_Adpump was last seen: Aug 8, 2017

He may have little interest in this community if he hasn't been here since then. Unfortunately, we see this pattern too often. Some vendors come and sign up, then never contribute or come back. They sometimes think it's enough to hang their shingle out without being involved with the membership. We are in the process of eliminating some of the businesses in the Resources area that sign up and never return. It is our requirement that all vendors here must respond to all call outs, claims, and inquiries. If they don't, we deprecate them.

This is really outrageous, an affiliate manager should never behave like this. In our network, we would immediately fire such a guy...

An affiliate manager is in charge of developing, managing and supporting affiliates. They should support them and help them gain better results each day...
Yes, I agree! I think that affiliate marketing, if the publisher takes it seriously as his major souce of income, is not an easy thing sometimes! Especially if you are a newbie. Sometimes you can loose, sometimes you can win, so it's very important to keep yourself motivated.
But how can this publisher stay motivated if the affiliate manager treats him so unhumanly?

that's some classy act.
I met a couple of dodgy affiliate managers through the years but that style takes the cake

MI
Back