“mobile”/ “mobile”/
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ask Me Anything When scam and vulgar language became a norm?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Rob32, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Rob32

Rob32 Affiliate affiliate

Hey! Today I have read a post that can't leave anyone indifferent.

This guy, who is just a normal publisher, worked really hard to drive traffic and earn his $800! He've been done out of eight hundred bucks due to adpump!
    Details of this scam are here:
    Adpump and its Head Manager Michael Mavromatis STOLE my Hard Earned $800 — Steemit
    8aPb6Wn.png

I just cannot get, Why adpump did it to him?!
    What a shame! I don't think that we deserve this attitude. I don't talk about him particularly, but if I were him, I could be soo disappointed!

AffiliateFix community! We shouldn't be bystanders! We are here to react.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
  2. newbidder
  3. Glooking

Glooking Affiliate affiliate

Never saw an account manager talking like this.

4. Rob32

Rob32 Affiliate affiliate

Yes, I couldn't imagine that anyone can do this. I think it's silly to behave like that

5. EasyProfits

EasyProfits Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

This is really outrageous, an affiliate manager should never behave like this. In our network, we would immediately fire such a guy...

An affiliate manager is in charge of developing, managing and supporting affiliates. They should support them and help them gain better results each day...

T J Tutor likes this.
  6. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

We need Mike_Adpump to explain why this occurred and to explain how it can be corrected!

Where are you Mike?

Fix this!

no2pencil likes this.
  7. Tommylee

Tommylee Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

8. Daria_WapEmpire

Daria_WapEmpire Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Can't it be somebody stolen his Skype account? Impossible to believe an AM talking like that.

9. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

Mike_Adpump was last seen: Aug 8, 2017

He may have little interest in this community if he hasn't been here since then. Unfortunately, we see this pattern too often. Some vendors come and sign up, then never contribute or come back. They sometimes think it's enough to hang their shingle out without being involved with the membership. We are in the process of eliminating some of the businesses in the Resources area that sign up and never return. It is our requirement that all vendors here must respond to all call outs, claims, and inquiries. If they don't, we deprecate them.

Top Resources

MI