The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

what you do to promote your keywords in google?

I followed some best Off-page techniques to promote my keywords in search engines...i.e.

Off-page SEO
- High PR Directories
- Social Bookmarking
- Local Business Listing
- Forum Commenting
- Blog Commenting
- RSS
- PRess Release
- Profile Linking
- Article Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Link Wheel
- Web 2.0 pages
- Slides Sharing
- Guest Posting
- Social Media

My opinion quality content, forum posting, social media marketing & guest blogging has a great impact on the potential visitor.

Both Offpage and On-page SEO.
Already you got the idea of off. page in above reply. so i m giving u a bit detail of Onpage SEO.

Onpage SEO:
Keyword Research and Analysis
Title Tag
Originally written content
H1 and H6 Tags
404 Error Page
creation ROR.xml etc

Now SEO has changed a lot due to recent Panda and Penguin updates of Google. Now over optimization is considered as spamming so one have to be very careful while doing SEO. Make your website for visitors it will by default become search engine friendly. While doing link building don't push too much for links on keywords instead make links with diversified keywords and some with naked URLs also. Make quality links and don't focus on quantity.

Hi,
What you need to do is first generate authoritative keywords by use of recommended tools like Google Adwords tool.After getting the keywords,write quality articles using these keywords.The articles need to about what you deal with or answering some of the FAQs that your potential clients would ask.In addition remeber not to stuff your articles with so many keywords bacause Google might ban you.You can take your SEO strategy further by signing for GEORANKER tool account to help you get report on rival websites that are better ranked on specific keywords.This reports are vital because you will know who your competitors are online,visit their sites and even learn so of the SEO stretegies they are employing to rank better on Google and other search engines.

I hope this helps.Good luck!

MI
Back