The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What Will Change for B2B in the Post-Pandemic Market

Abhi71

affiliate
With Pandemic Covid-19, things have changed drastically for the world and for the world of business too. While we were busy finding ways to cope up with this change; we have never been so connected with each other through virtual and the digital world the way we are today.

Now, as we are slowly navigating to the post-pandemic period; B2B markets are witnessing a sharp rise in digital adoption. This blog discusses some trends and aspects that can considerably change how people are doing business and how customers’ buying decisions are being impacted.

Read this blog for more info: What Will Change for B2B in the Post-Pandemic Market

They could have asked us years ago, we could've told them, saved them some time. :D

Slowly but surely the focus is changing from how b2B marketers were earlier emphasizing more upon acquiring customers to how they are now more interested in delighting the customers and engaging in long term lead nurturing processes.

That article ended with some optimism, which is nice. :)

In case of the b2b market; the change looks positive and people are ready to adopt it.

1. 1974-79 Nixon monetary and oil shock recessions
  2. 1981-83 The *Great* Reagan Depression
  3. 1991 HW Bush Downturn
  4. 2007-2010 GW Bush's "The Great Recession"
  5. 2020 The Pandemic Recession
This is my 5th go-round as a working adult --same shit new day --but I can say I am getting better at it :) with practice :eek:

A few things I have learned from this recession crap:
  • Don't spend more money into a bad market in desperation --that's always a FAIL
  • Look for opportunity --unfortunately there is money to be made from misery
  • Don't waste your money on data when most data is free or to be had cheaply --learn how to look for it

Look for opportunity --unfortunately there is money to be made from misery
2 types of opportunity in this situation
  1. help people out of misery --> this is good
  2. just take advantage of them --> this is not good & karma will come bit you on your ass
Don't waste your money on data when most data is free or to be had cheaply --learn how to look for it

100% agree
Most data is free but you need to look

• Don't spend more money into a bad market in desperation --that's always a FAIL
  • Look for opportunity --unfortunately there is money to be made from misery
  • Don't waste your money on data when most data is free or to be had cheaply --learn how to look for it

You forgot one class, that's the wealthy! They have done exceptionally well. Air charters and yacht charters are over the top. Private air charters especially are through the roof! I've capitalized on this niche big this year. I was really surprised at the scale of interest increase starting around March and it continues to grow.

I don't see that as capitalizing on desperation. Am I wrong?

You forgot one class, that's the wealthy! They have done exceptionally well. Air charters and yacht charters are over the top. Private air charters especially are through the roof! I've capitalized on this niche big this year. I was really surprised at the scale of interest increase starting around March and it continues to grow.

It's been a record year for billionaires, oddly. The wealthy seem to have gotten much wealthier over the last 7 months so I believe it!

Not at all. They are buying what they need, or think they need, at an agreed price --no harm in that.

I have thought of getting back into the equity purchase market --buying and flipping properties that are in foreclosure. I am just offering some solution to a problem to people that may have found themselves in a no win situation.

I meant more along the lines of false cures or burying yourself trying to save a losing business --the adapt or die thing. I would not waste my time making happy hour all night long when the bar has one fifth the usual customers ... Losing money in volume does not create any profit ... But then you can gain fame (or infamy) by doing so :eek::p

Nothing serious will happen with b2b on the post pandemic market. I guess this sector will be restores quite quickly because everything that affects it is only a decreasement of profits. Of course, this issues can be considered as the major problem, however it's already being solved as far as I concerned and b2b market nowadays is returning on pre pandemic level. Nevertheless, we shouldn't underestimate the fact that lots of people whose activity was connected with b2b market suffered a lot during pandemic. Some of them gave up the idea to develop their services and products, some of them turned out durable ones.

Thanks for this article, In pandemic, our business sales affected a lot. can you suggest me any good ideas for keeping my business stable

I hope to see post-pandemic world. Now I've got the feeling that it will never be.
I've heard it referred to as the "new normal." What exactly does that mean? Guess we'll have to wait and see but online marketers have the advantage, I think, to research and scout out new sources and opportunities that the 'regular' folks may not even be aware of.

Just can't wait for variant 'Z' --USA Vaccination stats via the CDC
Bash:
curl   -A "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible)" "https://data.cdc.gov/api/views/8xkx-amqh/rows.csv?accessType=DOWNLOAD" >vax2.csv

1634066056520.png

MI
Back