Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What should I optimize for on-page SEO?

TORO Advertising

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
TORO Advertising - Affiliate Network
FORO_SEO_EN (1).png

Google is constantly evolving its search algorithm to deliver the most relevant content and the best user experience. Despite the constant improvements and tests, Google still needs help to understand new content.
Surprised? No worries, below you can find the most important ranking factors you need to be concerned with:

• URL
  • Title tag
  • Meta description
  • Heading tags
  • Alt tags
  • Keywords
  • Content
  • Internal linking
  • Speed
  • Images
  • Mobile-friendliness

Did you find the content useful? Do you consider other factors to keep in mind?

Attachments

• FORO_SEO.png
    FORO_SEO.png
    126.6 KB · Views: 19
The Onpage SEO includes many things which you should take care.
1. Integrate relevant keywords into your pages
2. Optimize your title tag and meta description
3. Create user-friendly content
4. Optimize images
5. Optimize your URLs
6. Use internal links on your page
7. Improve site load time
What is a good way to improve page speed?

The Onpage SEO includes
I would work on your English grammar

Onpage is not a word it is a misspelling of on-page as used in the post title.

What is a good way to improve page speed?
Hi,
There are several factors to bear in mind when optimizing page speed, and before making any change, it's necessary to use performance solutions to measure and test website speed accurately. That being said, I suggest you the following tools which are both beginner-friendly options:
- GTmetrix
- Page Speed Insights

With that in mind, let's take a look at some easy ways to make your pages load faster:
1- Compress and optimize Images (JPGs are better for a quick-loading website).
2- Cache your web pages directly from the server or using a plugin. (Clear browser cache is another helpful option)
3- Take care of the way your files load (CSS, Javascript and HTML).
4- Eliminate unnecessary plugins.
5- Reduce your redirects.

As mentioned above, it will be much easier to use a performance solution to comprehend the needs of your website load. Nonetheless, I hope this list helps a bit while optimizing your website load.

Best,
Maria

Every week is a new SEO game. Good luck to the winners ...
you normally talk pure sense
on seo we have always disagreed
it normal 4 software to evolve
its normal 4 a company to focus on profit
google is more transparent now than ever
they put a ton of help docs online past 12 months
im not a google advocate
they are space grabbers
self promoters
& mass data hoarders
but who isnt these days?

Hi,
There are several factors to bear in mind when optimizing page speed, and before making any change, it's necessary to use performance solutions to measure and test website speed accurately. That being said, I suggest you the following tools which are both beginner-friendly options:
- GTmetrix
- Page Speed Insights

With that in mind, let's take a look at some easy ways to make your pages load faster:
1- Compress and optimize Images (JPGs are better for a quick-loading website).
2- Cache your web pages directly from the server or using a plugin. (Clear browser cache is another helpful option)
3- Take care of the way your files load (CSS, Javascript and HTML).
4- Eliminate unnecessary plugins.
5- Reduce your redirects.

As mentioned above, it will be much easier to use a performance solution to comprehend the needs of your website load. Nonetheless, I hope this list helps a bit while optimizing your website load.

Best,
Maria

I love all of the great info from TORO!

Thanks for the thread Maria!

Wow, great post! On-page SEO is so crucial for getting noticed by Google and providing a great user experience. I totally agree with your list of ranking factors, but I'd also like to add a few more to keep in mind. Social signals, such as shares and likes, can also have an impact on search rankings. And don't forget about the importance of a well-designed website with an easy-to-use navigation and user interface. It's also better to use seo agency if you haven't got enough experience in this sphere

Last edited:
seo agencies are not needed
many are just a scam
they take your money & dont deliver results
you can outrank other websites easily
better 2 teach staff seo
& make it part of rules
dont pay for seo

Look at the PPC prices!

Advertising whores
procrastination-man.jpg

I myself have dealt with all the nuances of SEO, due to limited budget. To begin with, I watched the recommendations of Google and implemented the appropriate changes. The most difficult thing was to replace all the pictures on a lighter format, because I did everything manually. It was dreadfully tedious.

The most difficult thing was to replace all the pictures on a lighter format, because I did everything manually. It was dreadfully tedious.
it took me about 20 seconds to reformat a directory of
215 *.jpg to ->215 *.webp (as a test case right now)

use ssh and mogrify on your server (imagemagick) needs to be installed (it 'should be').

Bash:
$ cd /[path]/images
/[path]/images/:$ mogrify -format webp *.*

#the images are finished in seconds

If you are using WordPress or another CMS you will have to ALTER tablename the MySQL (or other) database being used.

Static HTML can be updated using sed or nano (vi or other server editor)

Bash:
#when all is fixed this will PERMANENTLY delete the jpg images to save space *optional
/[path]/images/:$ rm *.jpg

MI
Back