The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What should do for best SEO on website in 2020?

manojchahar

affiliate
What should do for best SEO on website in 2020? Please anyone suggest some best technique used in 2020 for best ranking.

I'm not up on current SEO stuff. How's your on-page? Do you have some great content using (not over using) your keywords?

Judging from my own project, I can advice you to pay attention to on-page SEO and to guest posting. Choose quality sites only to post your content.

Also make sure to add content for each of the geos you support.

Be certain that there is more relevant content than ads.

Frequency of new content has been big for the past couple of years and now there are content volume wars going on so be sure to be neck and neck with competitors on this front.

Do everything you can socially to move visitors to your pages and on to your site(s).

Update high-quality content on the website with targetted keywords
share high-quality content on articles sites
Forum posting and blog commenting are the best way to get traffic
Share niche related content on social sharing sites (SMO)

With the changing year, the tricks and tactics to bring online traffic on your site also change. SEO a fantastic approach that is bounded by the changing nature of search engine algorithms requires a lot of research for ranking your site on top of the SERPs. Thus, here are some tips that can help you boost your organic traffic in 2020.

Mobile-First Indexing
The importance of Mobile-First Indexing grew when the global mobile traffic surpassed desktop traffic in October 2016.
1140-6510-mobile-traffic-surpasses-desktop-traffic.png

Thus, it became even more necessary to focus upon the small screen users. Also, it is also found if the visitors do not like the mobile version of a website there are very low possibilities they will return on your desktop page. For optimizing your page for mobile you can focus on creating responsive pages, using HTML5 for creating any animations or graphic effect, etc.

Optimizing Your Page Speed
Page speed is often confused with the speed of a site, is actually time taken by a page to fully display its content. As per Google, page speed is one such that is considered as a ranking signal by its algorithms. As per a study conducted by Google, good page speed is necessary for a happy end-user and the study also concluded when a site responds slowly visitors to spend less time over a page.

Some of the best practices that can be used for optimizing your page speed are:
  • Reducing the size of your CSS, JavaScript, and HTML files.
  • Using minified codes for CSS and JavaScript for achieving optimal codes that do not hamper with your page speed.
  • Reduced redirects
  • Using a Content Delivery Network (CDN) to distribute your load of delivering content.
  • Optimize your images.
Adding Valuable Content
Content is and will be the king. Try to add long-form posts that provide value to your target audience instead of just focusing upon the keywords. I mean, the keywords are important but try to place them at places where they are actually required instead of just adding them out of context. Also, do not forget your old piece of content, keep updating it with the latest piece of trends and information.

Keyword Research
It is very much clear that the foundation of SEO is laid upon keywords. Users write some queries in the search bar to access a piece of information on the internet. Thus, hunting the right keyword for your content, meta descriptions, meta title, and other SEO spots is very much necessary.

Try out the various tools for your keyword research such as:
  • Moz
  • SEMRush
  • Google Keyword Planner
  • Uber Suggest
  • Answer the public

Get Quality Backlinks
Backlinks are one of the Off-Page that can help you boost your domain authority and boost your rank in the SERPs. If not done correctly also might lead to increase your ranking and make your site vulnerable for penality. The search engines accept the quality backlinks as a factor of reliability, thus also a boon for your EAT factors.

Leverage The Power Of Social Media
With 2.38 billion active users Facebook is the largest social media platform that can be game-changing for boosting your organic traffic. Thus Social Media is a place where you can easily find your target audience and redirect traffic to your site.

I will copy and paste an answer I left on quora 3 years ago - because nothing has changed since that day. It is an answer that has had over 200,000 views and over 700 likes.

I spent countless years trying to understand SEO and I am DAMN good at it. I disagree with literally every single comment left so far. The thing that works best for me in terms of SEO is literally nothing short of ignoring all search engines and instead focusing on marketing and advertising campaigns. As you run more and more successful campaigns, more and more people link to your articles and products and pages - and SEO happens all on its own.

Things I will never again do:

submit articles
submit to link directories
create content for the sake of linking to something for “SEO juice”

Things I will do:

ensure my keyword density in the content I do create
ensure the sites I link to within my articles are high caliber sites
link to recent related news or find ways to work recent related news into the articles I create
focus on building relationships with the owners of the sites where I do want backlinks - for the sake of sales not seo
focus on well rounded marketing including text, audio, and video
focus on the people behind the websites - not the websites themselves

But hey what do I know about marketing ;)

1) Good Keyword Research (Try to avoid big brand websites as much as possible) Focus on keywords that require low Domain Authority.

2) Focus on UX&Content Quality (Optimize for Google RankBrain), the more the visitors like your website the more Google will send traffic to you...

If you did that the right way, I guarantee your success without backlinks...

The right SEO metrics are going to vary for different topical websites --So, what is the point of one-size-fits-all-seo?
Finding the *right* website word semantics to use FIRST maters.
Define your conversion funnel.
Then study the top 10 SERPs and try to assimilate the techniques that they are using.
Read the source code. Then Machine Read
Code:
sed -e 's/<[^>]*>//g' source_file |egrep -v '^/\*|{|}|var|//|<'
Sure there are *patterns of success* and there are thousands doing that 1-2-3. Winning search on page 2 is a bitch.

I am from Cloudways affiliate team. Many affiliates write to us for the same thing. They keep on writing new blog every week. But the one which has successfully worked in our case, one of the affiliate is an influencer and was getting around 15-20 sales in a month. I just evaluated their top landing pages through ahref. What i noticed that all those landing pages are ranking on keywords which do not have enough potential and search volume. And there exist keywords with low keyword difficulty, transactional as well and search volume is good also, but unfortunately these keywords were missing in top landing pages. So i would say "REDO", yes, it is most important. Revisit your top landing page and trust me, there is always so much room for improvement. We started with 4 top landing pages and i shared ahref findings with the affiliate. And just in 2 weeks time, they started getting 1-2 sales per day i.e. t least 30 sales in a months and this was a massive shift. How it benefited us as a Merchant, we started getting good quality customers. So it is a win-win for both merchant and retailer.

I will copy and paste an answer I left on quora 3 years ago - because nothing has changed since that day. It is an answer that has had over 200,000 views and over 700 likes.

I spent countless years trying to understand SEO and I am DAMN good at it. I disagree with literally every single comment left so far. The thing that works best for me in terms of SEO is literally nothing short of ignoring all search engines and instead focusing on marketing and advertising campaigns. As you run more and more successful campaigns, more and more people link to your articles and products and pages - and SEO happens all on its own.

Things I will never again do:

submit articles
submit to link directories
create content for the sake of linking to something for “SEO juice”

Things I will do:

ensure my keyword density in the content I do create
ensure the sites I link to within my articles are high caliber sites
link to recent related news or find ways to work recent related news into the articles I create
focus on building relationships with the owners of the sites where I do want backlinks - for the sake of sales not seo
focus on well rounded marketing including text, audio, and video
focus on the people behind the websites - not the websites themselves

But hey what do I know about marketing ;)
It's a good list, thanks

There's a lot going on in SEO that will assist and I think a lot of the crew added some really good value!
Quality content is always going to be so key but it's important to remember to build authority to this content.
Social sharing on Facebook, Twitter, email newsletters, guest posts and link building. It all contributes :)

Good On-page SEO and Guest posting is the key nowadays. Keep sharing good content. Content is one of the most important marketing assets especially when the world economy is struggling to find a way out. It will let their audience know them better as a quality brand rather than any simple untrusted brand. So we are focusing on posts, articles, blogs, etc to reach our audience by posting educational and informative content on various platforms.
Writing content that your audience cares about at a time when they are more likely to consume it, is one of the best and inexpensive ways to build brand trust and awareness.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I saw this question, I wanted to give my answer. After reading all the previous answers, I understand that I have nothing to add. A lot of good and detailed answers. Thank you all

MI
Back