The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

What programs are used by web designers?

I would recommend WordPress. It is a very easy platform to get started with. Most web hosts also come with one-click auto-installers.
Wordpress also gives much flexibility in terms of design which makes easier for your website to stand out.

Adobe Dreamweaver. Dreamweaver is a rearranged coding motor permitting ongoing sneak peak of your substance as you made alters to the code. ...

openElement. ...

Particle Text Editor. ...

Plume. ...

Froala Editor. ...

CoffeeCup HTML Editor. ...

Ripple.

it seems to me, first of all, photoshop. Although it is now used anywhere and this is not news. Therefore, it seems to me that you need to master it at a good level and almost nothing else is needed.

Photoshop is raster while Illustrator AI as well as generic svg (Inkscape -[open source :)]) are vector graphics and scale much better witout distortion.

Even though I'm not a designer, but I work a lot with it. :) So, here's mine:

Mockups, prototyping:
- Figma for accurate mockups with details and interactions
- Miro (ex-Realtimeboard) for fast mockups and layouts

Pictures, sketches, illustrations, photo editing:
- Adobe Photoshop - for editing photos, covers, banners, things with typography.
- Adobe Illustrator - for creating SVG for websites, illustrations, drawings, preparing marketing materials for printing.

Websites:
- Tilda - for fast landing-page creation and testing hypotheses.

Content - pictures, photos, and icons:
- Freepik - vectors, images, PSD-templates
- Unsplash - beautiful photos
- Flaticon - cool icons
- Icons8 - more cool icons

Creating presentations:
- Keynote

I believe that Adobe Photoshop is one of the most widely-used software for web designers, as different web designers are responsible for different aspects of their work but the only thing that unites them is photoshop or its equivalents.

banners
Back