The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What network?

Advise me please network. What's the best one, what network is not good. I am puzzled a lil bit
In what category are you looking? You can be more specific with your requirements then it will easy for us to recommend as there are tons of network.

I want reliable network. Which pays always. And accepts newbies. I didnt decided yet what offers I want to run. What will be easier to start for newbie?

I want reliable network. Which pays always. And accepts newbies. I didnt decided yet what offers I want to run. What will be easier to start for newbie?

First of all, you need to be prepared for doing business. they will ask you questions about how do you plan to promote offers, what kind of budget do you have, etc. Also, they will expect you to be available for a phone call to complete the verification process.

So, have you acquired a VPS, selected a vertical and sub-niche, acquired a tracker, chosen a traffic source, decided on what marketing methods you will start with, established a budget, etc.?

Once you are prepared, then start a thread in the Business Centre forum and title the thread "Looking for newbie Friendly Networks". Also, read through the Resources area and read reviews on the various networks that fit your needs.

Do some research!

MI
Back