The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help What are the best affiliate network to start?

prakashbk

affiliate
Hello,

Can anyone suggest me what is the best affiliate network which have good CPA Rates for offers and pay on time.

I have already applied for Maxbounty, ClickBooth (PerformCB) and EnvyusMedia. Please suggest me some different and legit networks.

Thanks

You can start with Amazon Associates, ShareASale, ClickBank, and Commission Junction. But each network has its own benefits and drawbacks, so it's important to research and choose the one that best fits your niche and goals. Good luck with your affiliate marketing journey!

What vertical are you planning to work with? This question is not about choosing an affiliate network but an advertising one, I've been getting adult traffic for a long time and the main thing about this vertical is quality traffic, I get it from Trafficstars and I like it)

Well you need to understand the diference as affiliate marketing its a litlle more diferent than cpa marketing and its not the same ,
In affiliate marketing people in majority of cases involves making a sale where credit card its involved and the networks are : clickbank ,jvzoo,warriorplus, digistore etc
Similar cpa networks involves sales but it involve also people to complete surveys ,put their phone number ,email and you get credited as a sale but the customer doesnt need to use his credit card

MI
Back