“mobile”/ paypertrail
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What native ads platform is better in 2018?

Discussion in 'Native Ads' started by Alexey Pearce, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Alexey Pearce

Alexey Pearce Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Can you advise proven native advertising platform with good results for e-commerce in 2018?

Nanette and Janny M MGID like this.
  2. CPA Evolution
  3. Uliana Moreva

Uliana Moreva Affiliate affiliate

Surely myDSP from Matomy :)

Alexey Pearce likes this.
  4. Maxxx333

Maxxx333 Affiliate affiliate

hello buddy, i'm sorry to tell you this, but really there are no best one to work with, you should only try to reach bunch of them and compare by your own. You can for example apply to any native spy-service out there, and try to have more information about what works well with what exactly you are intending to promote. This is the best alternative i'll propose to you. You can go for tools like Admobispy for example, and use their service to get a general view on some native platforms. Good luck on this dude!

Nanette and Alexey Pearce like this.
  5. Certified
    HilltopAds

HilltopAds Member Certified Vendor Affiliate Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

HilltopAds now offers NATIVE ADS!
    Try now!

*Native Ads*
    • Our Native Ads builder makes the ads completely blend into the website
    • Easy to set up with the help of Personal Manager
    • Native Ads click rates are 8 times higher than regular banner
    • It uses a mix of images and text
    • Responsive designs for all devices (mobile, desktop)
    Contact us: [email protected] / [email protected]

6. Patrick3333

Patrick3333 Affiliate affiliate

What do you think about Taboola and Revcontent? have you already tried those?

7. Adsterra

Adsterra Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hello! We have been working in e-commerce for many years. Modern advertising formats (push notifications, video, etc.) generate quality traffic for business. If necessary, you can work with our Adsterra SSP platform

Registration here - Adsterra|Sign Up

p.s. I will be glad to answer all questions.:)

8. Alexey Pearce

Alexey Pearce Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

I have registered with these platforms some times ago and want to understand which platform is better to start with gambling offer [lotto]. Can you give me any ideas?

9. Patrick3333

Patrick3333 Affiliate affiliate

Unfortunately i won't be able to tell you exactly which one will be better, but what i can tell you is that those are good. If you are really willing to check out where you could really work better with gambling, i will suggest you only to afford any native spy-tool ,and try to check where will be suitable for you dude. I guess you know how those tools work and which one could be good for you?

10. Janny M MGID

Janny M MGID Affiliate affiliate

Did you try MGID Native Platform?
    You're welcome )))

11. RamyAdcombo

RamyAdcombo Affiliate affiliate

Hi there,

We work with COD offers, similar to e-Commerce and very efficient for Tier 2 and 3 countries, take India or Thailand for example with products below;
    • Green Coffee Organic- IN
    • Electricity Saving Box - TH
    For these types we highly recommend mgid, where our pubs have had excellent CR and positive ROIs. Why mgid? mainly because they are more flexible when promoting ads and have high quality traffic, plus they assign a personal manager for their users which can be of great support, but then again it depends on what offers you are promoting.

We also recommend Taboola, and say you are promoting an offer in LATAM then Outbrain is your best option. If promoting adult offers then you could refer to adult traffic sources just like Trafficjunky or Juiceyads.

Best of luck!

12. awesomesauce

awesomesauce Active Member affiliate

So you're doing e-commerce in the first post, but by the time we get to the 7th post you're doing gambling?

I'd suggest picking a single vertical and sticking with it.

In regards to native ad platforms, as others have pointed out, there is no best platform. You just need to test and find out what works for the particular offer(s) you're running.

13. Ultramoney

Ultramoney Affiliate affiliate

14. Nanette

Nanette Affiliate affiliate

I see a lot of native ads show up
    When I check the weather on a local news station and sometimes accidentally click on them, unknowingly of course
    I think I will have to check some of this out:rolleyes:
    Seems authentic
    Cool Thread;)

15. hasi

hasi Affiliate affiliate

Tried revcontent(everyone said traffic is good and converting). Burned lots of $$$, But 0 conversions. optimized using adplexity etc. but no conversions. even I got conversions using adnow, fb traffic, bing ads, pop traffic

sorry for my bad english

16. Badboys

Badboys Affiliate affiliate

Megapush, push notification platform.Native advertising (teaser) - which is delivered to the user by device, by push notification. That excludes the receipt of low-quality traffic by the advertiser.

17. Richpush

Richpush Traffic Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

You can try RichPush!
    We are one of the best push notifications ad network with 300 000 000 real users!
    Traffic source is native.

18. PaulaInvokeVision

PaulaInvokeVision Affiliate affiliate

You should try Invoke.Vision. We are currently providing a free $50 credit trial for some advertisers to test our traffic.

19. Evadav

Evadav Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

Hi,
    I would suggest to try EvaDav. This is a client-oriented native advertising network, providing cutting-edge solutions both to advertisers and publishers who are integrated into a single platform. It provides the best performance for the advertisers and embraces one of the most perspective markets of advertising formats – native advertising and push notifications.

Advantages of your cooperation with EvaDav:
    • only verified advertisers
    • wide selection of landing pages for any kind of traffic development of custom LP’s according to individual webmaster’s
    • requests integration with plenty of trackers, such as Binom, Keitaro, BeMob, PeerClick
    • personal account manager available 24/7
    • it takes you 10 minutes to register and start off
    Good luck!

banners