The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

What mockup software are you using to create LPs?

ironbull

Hi,

I would like to know what mockup/wireframe software are you using to create LPs for mobile.

I was using JustInMind but I don't get really convinced about their interface.

It would be interesting to know your thoughts.

Thanks

Hey @ironbull , I trust all is going well for you!

I'm sorry I had missed this thread until now. I use a great application called Artisteer. You can build templates, themes, html pages, etc. You designate whether you want to create it for WP, Blogger, Joomla, Drupal, as HTML, and a few other platforms. Part of the magic is you can include and exclude it's output for specific devices (some, all, or one). If you take the plunge, get the standard version for around $130.

I think they have a 30 day trial. ARTISTEER

Hey @tjtutor thanks for your reply. It is great all the help I am receiving from you.

I was thinking more about mobile landing pages. For me Artisteer looks a little bit old-fashioned.

What's old fashion about it. The mobile control over the LP's is amazing. For CPA and such, one needs to be able to knock out light weight code fast and on the fly. It's 10 times faster than coding it yourself in html and much cheaper than outsourcing it. I do have to add scripts sometimes, but everyone has to do that anyways. Like the new script that @crysper added for us in the DOJO to identify mobile devices for the LP's. I haven't found an easier way to knock out LP's than Artisteer.

I use WordPress for my content and continuity sites and I can knock out some amazing themes in no time at all. I am launching my first mobile campaigns in a month or so. Yesterday I made 22 mobile LP's in less than 6 hours.

Just took a look at artisteer, reminds me of when i used to use publish to make websites before i leant html and css.

Just took a look at artisteer, reminds me of when i used to use publish to make websites before i leant html and css.

Yeah, it can be better. The code is light weight compared to a couple of years ago. It's just a quick remedy when you need something fast. When I find the html lander or WP theme works, then I usually have someone clean up the code so it validates 100%. I's just a tool to get things rolling.

yea that is one of the things that I liked about using publisher, it was so simple to get what you wanted all looking the way you wanted it. These days I mock up in photoshop layering the file with all the images (i dont like using the slice tool, never been able to get everything looking clean with it) then write the html, css, replacing any of the images I can with code to improve the load time then add in any js or jquery plugins I need for the functionality. I find it easier to have a visual of what I am trying to achieve so I find this works well for me.

banners
Back