The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Tanay Kumar Das

Your approach to this account needs to be different than other websites.
First of all Create a Group related to your KW and fill it with quality content. Remember not to use junk materials as it will have a negative effect.
Offer something Free to download for the subscribers to keep them engaged.
Post in the group on a regular basis.

Search with your relevant KW to find New Groups and Introduce your group to those searched groups. You will find members adding up and as it will add up it will be in the top in facebook search for your specific KW.

Set your goals
Identify your target market
Set your budget
Choose the format for your ad
Determine the placement and measure your results

You need to post in a way that its not like a spammy ads you need to deliver value content that focus on helping people and not only getting traffic

I have been working at a digital marketing company for more than 7 months now. We recently had a client of a local brand Clamy Cosmetics. We pitched them a similar idea to not search for the resellers or buyers but creating a need in the market. We used good photography, hashtags and keywords which really resulted in some great leads which themselves approached brands to sell the products for reselling which also benefitted in price manipulation. I am pretty sure if you use not just facebook but also instagram you can get this quality leads in quite some time. Also, have a website along for better presentation of your products.

Last edited by a moderator:
Clammy skin means pale; maybe indicating anemia, post traumatic shock or a frightful situation in American English.
clammy
  • adj.
    Disagreeably moist, sticky, and cold to the touch.
  • adj.
    Damp and unpleasant.
  • adj.
    Uneasy; apprehensive.

Last edited:
Find the right audience: Reach your target audience more efficiently. Work on what you know best and use Facebook as a source to improve your reach in social media marketing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Strategies to promote on Facebook to generate more & more leads are as follows:-
Complete & Optimize Facebook Business Profile
Set Marketing Goals
Identify your Audiences
Set Marketing Budgets
Select effective Ads Formats
Choose Ads Placement
Create Landing Pages
Engage with your Customers
Leverage the Facebook Features
Create Custom Audiences
Promote Content on Instagram, etc.

Most marketers know by now that Facebook is an important business tool for companies of every size and industry. I think this will help you.
(1) Post landing pages for offers directly to Facebook.
(2) Post the blog posts that generate the most leads.
(3) Include links to landing pages in your image captions.
(4) Use videos to promote lead gen offers.
(5) Use Facebook Live videos to remind people to register.
(6) Add a call-to-action button to your Facebook Page.

I did Facebook relationship marketing for my Income Tax Business. I learned a great deal. I need to add only locals to my contact list.

There are two primary strategies for generating leads from a Facebook Ad and Landing Page combination. Contests are my favorite way to generate qualified leads likely to convert further down the sales funnel. However, it is essential that you optimize them intelligently and include the right kind of prize.

I have had the worst luck over the years harvesting email and numbers from Facebook. When I mean bad luck I mean using a Facebook pro and harvesting hundreds of names and emails without a single reply. The other problem was targeting. No matter what you put in your add people who are not relevant to your deal are going to enter their number,

There are two ways you can generate leads: direct leads and indirect leads.

Direct Leads - Leads are generated by sharing content that links directly back to a form on your website where visitors can share information in exchange for an offer whether that be an ebook, coupon, infographic, or any other piece of content. This form is housed on a landing page dedicated to that specific offer.

Indirect Leads -Leads are generated by using Facebook on the path to conversion. For example, if you shared a blog post that had a call-to-action to a landing page at the bottom of the post, your initial Facebook share is helping direct visitors to that landing page.

There are two primary strategies for generating leads from a Facebook Ad and Landing Page combination. Contests are my favorite way to generate qualified leads likely to convert further down the sales funnel. However, it is essential that you optimize them intelligently and include the right kind of prize.

banners
Back