The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

What is best offer for my demographics?

webDOMinator

affiliate
I have spanish traffic, it's building up a bit exponentially at this point, but my demographics are as follows from google.

Screenshot_2018-12-24 Analytics-gender.png

Screenshot_2018-12-24 Analytics-age.png

Screenshot_2018-12-24 Analytics-interests.png

So according to these demographics, what do you think is the best type of offer I can put as far as banners go?

The source of this traffic is a movie streaming/download site.

If I were you, i'll aim for some streaming program, with adding an additional site with offer with streaming programs. You can get some kind of offer that will pay you for:
-Registration on site
-Using credit card on it.
Should try both options, if you want to get ready offers with landing pm me :)

Spain or Latin America?

Both, but about 85% spain, with mexico at secon, but only around 6%. Currently I'm using propeller ads, but my CPM has gone down to like $0.14 and the first day it was at $0.53. I am thinking about doing some of their CPS stuff, the push and subscribe notifications, but I'm not sure how it will affect traffic.

If I were you, i'll aim for some streaming program, with adding an additional site with offer with streaming programs. You can get some kind of offer that will pay you for:
-Registration on site
-Using credit card on it.
Should try both options, if you want to get ready offers with landing pm me :)

My site is a streaming site :D So it might be a bit redundant I think. Also, hell, maybe I should consider ways to monetize it myself without an aff program.

okay, so I should switch it up based on geolocation or language... I think accept-language should work since es-es is spain pretty much, an the rest are es-* Thanks brother!

I have spanish traffic, it's building up a bit exponentially at this point, but my demographics are as follows from google.

View attachment 13656
View attachment 13657
View attachment 13658

So according to these demographics, what do you think is the best type of offer I can put as far as banners go?

The source of this traffic is a movie streaming/download site.
Hey there,

As far as I can see from your statistics, your audience are interested into sports so they might want to combine them with some pharmaceuticals. You can try pushing weightloss nutra offers, our Idealica is converted well there.

banners
Back