The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

what is affiliate marketing and how does it work

Well, affiliate marketing is basically a process of earning a commission by promoting other people’s products. For example, if you find a product you like it, promote it to others, and earn a piece of the profit for each sale that you make. In another way, it is a marketing technique in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate's own marketing efforts.

Animal feed supplement is everything for animal’s body. if you want to see fit and fine of your animals then give the best feed supplements. And for best feed supplements, you should choose the best company’s products. Now you will think about animal feed prices then we tell you about Octa Life Sciences who is one of the best company for animal feed supplements. Octa Life Science’s products cheap and best than other company. Try their products and get the best result.

Affiliate marketing (affiliate marketing) is the marketing method is based on the Internet in which a website will promote their products or services to any other website that gets a commission from this promotion method through traffic , sales or when the registration form is complete ... affiliate marketing is different from traditional advertising methods because of the payment based on the effectiveness of advertising that does not depend on the duration and frequency of ads .

Affiliate Marketing has been known since 1996 when Amazon.com pay commissions to the participants of product marketing across every product they sell.

Some good explanations here so I won't further explain what affiliate marketing actually is. I will, however, say this. Affiliate marketing is probably one of best ways you can create a residual income. It takes a lot of work in the beginning, but if you set your sales funnel up the right way, and pick a profitable niche, you stand a pretty good chance of earning a good passive income.

Affiliate Marketing is an internet marketing channel in which advertisers (or companies who offer a product or service) pay publishers on a pay-for-performance basis. So unlike google adsense you don’t earn anything for clicks. You’re only paid for results which could be a sale or a lead (user fill a form and complete registration). In Affiliate Marketing as advertisers pays only for results its a win-win situation as they don’t have to shell out large amount of money in Banner Advertising or Pay-Per-Click Networks like Google AdWords, Microsoft adCenter or Yahoo! Search Marketing where the results are not guaranteed.
"An Internet-based system where you (as an affiliate) get paid for referring sales or customers to another business."

I saw a video of Vicky and Jason on affiliate marketing. Project Breakthrough or High Traffic Academy, as I remember. Is it real thing or just another form of conning??

Last edited by a moderator:
What kind of suggestions are you looking for?

High Traffic Academy is a product of:
JASON MCCLAIN
VICK STRIZHEUS
BOB PROCTOR
DAYMOND JOHN
LES BROWN
Is it a scam?? Or real thing??
I looked up in google.
There I saw in some pages that claim them as con artists.

Is it a scam?? Or real thing??
I looked up in google.
There I saw in some pages that claim them as con artists.

I haven't had an opportunity to see their product or training, but I can say with certainty that all of them have had great success.

I haven't had an opportunity to see their product or training, but I can say with certainty that all of them have had great success.
Yes, They sure did. I am just confused because they are offering free training but saying to take on another courses of high fee from another sites.

Affiliate Marketing is an internet marketing channel in which advertisers (or companies who offer a product or service) pay publishers on a pay-for-performance basis. So unlike Google AdSense you don’t earn anything for clicks. You’re only paid for results which could be a sale or a lead (user fill a form and complete registration). In Affiliate Marketing as advertisers pays only for results its a win-win situation as they don’t have to shell out large amount of money in Banner Advertising or Pay-Per-Click Networks like Google AdWords, Microsoft adCenter or Yahoo! Search Marketing where the results are not guaranteed.

How Does Affiliate Marketing Work?
- You (affiliate) sign up for an advertiser’s affiliate program, so that you get an affiliate link (a special URL which contains the username/id of the affiliate).
- Whenever you mention the advertiser on your website you uses the affiliate link.
- A customer visit your website and clicks on affiliate link to visit advertiser’s website.
- The advertiser drops a cookie to your customer’s computer.
- The customer orders something from the advertiser’s website.
- As the customer completes the checkout process, the advertiser checks the cookie on his/her computer.
- The advertiser finds an affiliate cookie that belongs to you and credits you for the sale.
- The advertiser updates the reports to shows all the clicks (traffic) and sales generated from your affiliate link.
- Commissions are paid out – usually on a monthly basis – for all the leads/sales referred in the previous month depending upon advertiser’s payment policy.
Long but outstandingly clear cut definition. :p
Thanks

Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people's (or company's) products. You find a product you like, promote it to others, and earn a piece of the profit for each sale that you make.

hey there! I want to ask for an advice) I was offered to work with google extensions. I put their extension on my web site, and when the user comes to web site, he/she will be offered to install it. have you ever heard about it? is it worth it? will be very thankfull for the answer!

MI
Back