Yes, They sure did. I am just confused because they are offering free training but saying to take on another courses of high fee from another sites.I haven't had an opportunity to see their product or training, but I can say with certainty that all of them have had great success.
Long but outstandingly clear cut definition.Affiliate Marketing is an internet marketing channel in which advertisers (or companies who offer a product or service) pay publishers on a pay-for-performance basis. So unlike Google AdSense you don’t earn anything for clicks. You’re only paid for results which could be a sale or a lead (user fill a form and complete registration). In Affiliate Marketing as advertisers pays only for results its a win-win situation as they don’t have to shell out large amount of money in Banner Advertising or Pay-Per-Click Networks like Google AdWords, Microsoft adCenter or Yahoo! Search Marketing where the results are not guaranteed.
How Does Affiliate Marketing Work?
- You (affiliate) sign up for an advertiser’s affiliate program, so that you get an affiliate link (a special URL which contains the username/id of the affiliate).
- Whenever you mention the advertiser on your website you uses the affiliate link.
- A customer visit your website and clicks on affiliate link to visit advertiser’s website.
- The advertiser drops a cookie to your customer’s computer.
- The customer orders something from the advertiser’s website.
- As the customer completes the checkout process, the advertiser checks the cookie on his/her computer.
- The advertiser finds an affiliate cookie that belongs to you and credits you for the sale.
- The advertiser updates the reports to shows all the clicks (traffic) and sales generated from your affiliate link.
- Commissions are paid out – usually on a monthly basis – for all the leads/sales referred in the previous month depending upon advertiser’s payment policy.
I published this guide a while ago that explains the concept of Affiliate Marketing with an Infographic: What is Affiliate Marketing and How does it work? [With Examples]what is affiliate marketing and how does it work