The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

what is affiliate marketing and how does it work

hey there! I want to ask for an advice) I was offered to work with google extensions. I put their extension on my web site, and when the user comes to web site, he/she will be offered to install it. have you ever heard about it? is it worth it? will be very thankfull for the answer!
First of all, there's no such thing as "Google Extensions". Their are chrome extensions and they don't work the way you have mentioned. Most probably you are offering your readers to install an illegitimate adware. I would suggest uninstalling it from your website immediately.

First of all, there's no such thing as "Google Extensions". Their are chrome extensions and they don't work the way you have mentioned. Most probably you are offering your readers to install an illegitimate adware. I would suggest uninstalling it from your website immediately.
Yes, my mistake) thank you for your advice!

In this forum there's a section (for beginners) which clearly explains what is affiliate marketing, you should read, I think it's very useful so that you can get a better understanding about what affiliate marketing is.

hey there! I want to ask for an advice) I was offered to work with google extensions. I put their extension on my web site, and when the user comes to web site, he/she will be offered to install it. have you ever heard about it? is it worth it? will be very thankfull for the answer!
Yes i've heard of that, what network reached out to you?

MI
Back