The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

What do you use to stay concentrated?

Podcasts that aren't related to a what I am working on (providing I'm not at a stage in my work that requires full concentration) and Vietnamese green tea, extra strong. Does the trick for me. Oh yeah, and money... that's always motivating!

I simply understand that if I will not work I will not get any type of money, decent one in my life and that's basically it, I could do any possible means or goals and it will be such no matter what. All other things simply do not help at all. They are all simply from webinars which sell air.

Well I am glad to inform you that you are not on your own. Concentrating can really be difficult in some cases. The most common reason why people find it hard to concentrate on something they are doing is because they lack interest in it. It is just like in school. There are some subjects that we cannot stand. These are the sublects that are difficult to us. When attending a lesson on the subject then you barely concentrate if you have a negative attitude and you are not interested it it. Whatever it is you are doing you have to learn to love it. Sometomes we jsut have no choice but to accept. It may not be that much of a choice but what can you do. This is just as similar to learning about forex trading. There are so many concepts that have to be leraned that new traders jsut skip them and end up making mistakes that they could have avoided. This all comes down to you. If you want to know how to concentrate then you have to love what it is that you want to concentrate on. There is no other way.

Something I've come across in a lot of productivity books and articles is to identify the periods when you're most productive and use those times for more creative/brain/focused work. It's pretty unusual and impressive to have the ability to focus like that for 5-6 hours.

For me it always been an issue, how to perform better.
Tried a lot of stuff: mate, green tea, pu-erh tea, espresso.
Last things that I currently use from time to time: Sagan-Daila (Rhododendron adams), Ku Ding and nootropics.
I also wonder, if someone else used smart drugs/nootropics and has a knowledge about it.

In fact, I'm interested what are the tools you use to stay focused (especially when you don't have enough sleep) with a minimal amount of negative consequences.
Definitely clean environment, bit of music, fresh air and make sure you move around every 40ish minutes for few minutes. Always worked for us :)!

First of all, eliminate distractions if you can't get rid of it totally, at least make an effort to reduce it.

Move to a quiet area like an empty park or anyplace, turn off phone notifications, staying quiet for a while, can make you feel much better.

Take a small dose of coffee daily, it can increase your focus compatibility.

Eating healthy and meditation daily will increase your mind peace.

For me it always been an issue, how to perform better.
Tried a lot of stuff: mate, green tea, pu-erh tea, espresso.
Last things that I currently use from time to time: Sagan-Daila (Rhododendron adams), Ku Ding and nootropics.
I also wonder, if someone else used smart drugs/nootropics and has a knowledge about it.

In fact, I'm interested what are the tools you use to stay focused (especially when you don't have enough sleep) with a minimal amount of negative consequences.

MEDITATE
PRAY
PEACE
WORK AND
SLEEP WELL.

I listen to music too, like other said in this thread, but the goal is to stay focused and do the required stuff.

The best advice that I read few years ago and is still working: lists. I make a list with things I want to do that day. It doesnt matter where it is: a to do list, a kanban board, a piece of paper.

Doesnt matter where I am, I try to determine what amount of time I have: 2 hours, 4 hours, 12 hours, I take a piece of paper and write down what I want to do in that time. This way I stay focused and accomplish most of them. I use the list even when I am in a meeting. I write down the things I want to discuss about and I get trough all of them.

banners
Back