The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What do you use to stay concentrated?

For me it always been an issue, how to perform better.
Tried a lot of stuff: mate, green tea, pu-erh tea, espresso.
Last things that I currently use from time to time: Sagan-Daila (Rhododendron adams), Ku Ding and nootropics.
I also wonder, if someone else used smart drugs/nootropics and has a knowledge about it.

In fact, I'm interested what are the tools you use to stay focused (especially when you don't have enough sleep) with a minimal amount of negative consequences.

• “Effective listening is more than simply avoiding the bad habit of interrupting others while they are speaking or finishing their sentences. It’s being content to listen to the entire thought of someone rather than waiting impatiently for your chance to respond.”
  • “When we judge or criticize another person it says nothing about that person; it merely says something about our own need to be critical.”
  • “Thinking of someone to love each day keeps your resentment away.”
  • “Choose to be kind over being right and you will be right everytime.”

I have to eat some food and the music is a good relax

i
For me it always been an issue, how to perform better.
Tried a lot of stuff: mate, green tea, pu-erh tea, espresso.
Last things that I currently use from time to time: Sagan-Daila (Rhododendron adams), Ku Ding and nootropics.
I also wonder, if someone else used smart drugs/nootropics and has a knowledge about it.

In fact, I'm interested what are the tools you use to stay focused (especially when you don't have enough sleep) with a minimal amount of negative consequences.
I always listen to online radio just, it helps me keeping my mind focused.

Do stretching reps
Chew Gum
It may be my blood sugar?
So I'll try some candy or a snack with a refresher beverage
Do jigsaw puzzle online
Look at Bright colors online
Yellow and Turquoise
Look at funny pet videos
Look at Mother Nature
Get plenty of Rest
And Eat Right
Ezee to advise but sometimes
hard to follow;)

I tried Matcha tea last winter
And found....
I needed three tea bags in first cup,
And two in second cup,
Just to open My eyes and think clear.
It didn't seem to give that boost that
I was looking for.o_O

Vitamin Supplements Seem to Work
Taking sublingual Vitamin B-12-5000mcg HelpsMe
and Vit E-400mg too
Vitamin C- at least 250mg
With Breakfast.
:)

I would not recommend mate tea with tea bags. The good ones always comes dried with stems. Much stronger flavour, more coffeine and instant effect.

Very great question. but before I start, I really don't know why you should take any drug or whatever stuff just for concentration. You really don't need anything but just organize yourself. Get into the right mindset and make it who you are. Do what you are supposed to do when you are supposed to do it. Nothing else really.

For concentrated attention, I would advise to create a favorable environment in the workplace. Turn on the music you like. It is not necessary to include classical music. Brew tea or make any other drink you like to quench your thirst. Satisfy your hunger so that it does not distract you. If you do not work through the messenger, then disable it so that it does not interfere. Sit back in a chair.

Redbull and music. I walk my dogs about 20 times a day (over exaggeration) but its good to get up and moving and outside several times a day.

banners
Back