The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What are you currently reading?

Luke

Service Manager
Service Manager
FPTraffic
I didn't see a thread for this so I thought I would start a new one.

I listened to 23 books last year and this year I'm hoping to listen to at least 24. I am currently listening to a book called Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck. I'm only a few chapters in and I can tell it's a great book.

Post what you're currently reading or listening to and any good recommendations :)

I listened to 23 books last year and this year I'm hoping to listen to at least 24. I am currently listening to a book called Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck. I'm only a few chapters in and I can tell it's a great book.

Post what you're currently reading or listening to and any good recommendations :)

Love these recommendations! Going to look through that list and pick some stuff out to read. Right now I'm reading Star Wars novels :p

"The Refugees" by Viet Thanh Nguyen... I started reading this book recently and somehow I got hooked...

I'm reading as much as I can on the forums. Also downloaded a few ebooks that some of you posted on here.
Besides that I'm currently reading 22-11-1963 by Stephen King :)

"Never eat alone" - all about networking and why we actually should learn how to work with each other. Really useful in AM, recommended :)

MI
Back