The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What are some ways to highlight or draw attention to your product through the use of social media?

Kenrik

In today's digital age, social media has become an integral part of our lives. With the rise of social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, UpTweet and LinkedIn, businesses are now realizing the importance of social media marketing. Social media marketing is the process of using social media platforms to promote a product, service, or brand.

The importance of social media marketing cannot be overstated. Here are some reasons why social media marketing is essential for any business:

• Increased Brand Awareness: Social media platforms offer businesses the opportunity to reach a wider audience. With millions of active users on social media, businesses can increase their brand awareness and reach out to potential customers who may not have been aware of their brand before.

• Customer Engagement: Social media marketing offers businesses the opportunity to engage with their customers. By interacting with customers on social media platforms, businesses can build stronger relationships with their customers, understand their needs and preferences, and provide better customer service.

• Improved Search Engine Ranking: Social media activity can improve a business's search engine ranking. Social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn are high authority websites, and backlinks from these platforms can improve a business's search engine ranking.

• Competitive Advantage: Businesses that are active on social media have a competitive advantage over those that are not. Social media offers businesses the opportunity to differentiate themselves from their competitors, showcase their products and services, and attract new customers.

In conclusion, social media marketing is an essential component of any business's marketing strategy. With its ability to increase brand awareness, provide cost-effective marketing, engage with customers, improve search engine ranking, and provide a competitive advantage, businesses cannot afford to ignore social media marketing. Businesses that embrace social media marketing are more likely to succeed in today's digital age.

#Twitter #Facebook #Instagram #LinkedIn #UpTweet

Any Comments my Friends? Which is you favourite Social media platform?

This is most certainly AI content. Here is the detectors report.

kendrik ai content.png

I get the same

Your text is likely to be written entirely by AI​

The nature of AI-generated content is changing constantly. While we build more robust models for GPTZero,

T J what about content that is clearly marked as AI --in example or in parody?

ChatGPT has become a Pandora's Box for forum, social media and blog spam --without doubt. One kind of spam is being replaced with a low effort spam. That is the problem at this point.

However, I just used it to write smart contract code, for a DAO idea, in both PHP and Rust code. The snippet is to auto pay an affiliate on a conversion event. The code looks like it may work. I was going to post it as an example. I am sure that there are simpler web and advertising tracking that can be authored the same way by people with limited code experience in that type of scripting applications.

Yeah, members have to be able to post AI content for comparisons, et. It just has to be identified as AI and is being provided for the purpose of an example. As stated in our Terms.

ChatGPT has become a Pandora's Box for forum, social media and blog spam --without doubt.

Yep! We've been getting slammed with it. There are some addons for XenForo 2 in the development stages to screen new threads and posts. Early efforts are said to place control over the thread or post succeeding/failing to post based on the score. This will be adjustable by the Admins.

One of the upcoming issues is that AI is evolving at a increased rate everyday and may become undetectable at some point.

ChatGPT has become a Pandora's Box for forum, social media and blog spam --without doubt. One kind of spam is being replaced with a low effort spam. That is the problem at this point.

However, I just used it to write smart contract code, for a DAO idea, in both PHP and Rust code. The snippet is to auto pay an affiliate on a conversion event. The code looks like it may work. I was going to post it as an example. I am sure that there are simpler web and advertising tracking that can be authored the same way by people with limited code experience in that type of scripting applications.

Stats​

Average Perplexity Score: 235.444​

A document's perplexity is a measurement of the randomness of the text

Burstiness Score: 315.987​

A document's burstiness is a measurement of the variation in perplexity
Your sentence with the highest perplexity, "The snippet is to auto pay an affiliate on a conversion event.", has a perplexity of: 902

Your text is likely to be written entirely by a human​

Yes, coding may prove to see some increase in efficiencies going forward, but it may also be the downfall of some coders getting lazy with learning coding to the extent they currently need to. I haven't had the time yet to use AI for coding, but it's on my "to do" list.

some coders getting lazy with learning coding to the extent they currently need to.

That code is no-good verbatim in production --it will get hacked --but the output is a precursor to a template. Some modification skill and testing is required or you will be pwnd!

One of the upcoming issues is that AI is evolving at a increased rate everyday and may become undetectable at some point.
This is a medium edited AI output:
1679941414813.png

Your text is likely to be written entirely by a human.​

some human effort but AI laid out the idea.

This is all AI output that fools my detection --it may be custom trained or GPT4:

AI:{
As AI technology advances, it is true that more people might need to develop skills related to the creation, maintenance, and editing of AI-generated content to remain competitive in the job market. This might include careers such as prompt engineers and editors, which involve crafting, refining, and tailoring input prompts to guide AI systems effectively and produce the desired results.

Even if people don't become full-time prompt engineers or editors, developing a basic understanding of AI applications and learning how to interact effectively with AI-driven systems will be valuable. This way, individuals can harness the power and potential of AI across various fields, from business and engineering to the arts, communication, and beyond.

Adapting to new technology and acquiring complementary skills is a key way to remain competitive and relevant in the rapidly evolving job market.} like it's 3rd grade level :D

99 years old-timer style :D

1679942199730.png

That is the newest AI I found straight out of the box

Cat Playing GIF

banners
Back