The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Weird CPA Network...

jonathan vodini

hi guys,

i recently started to promote a few gaming offers using facebook ads, i pasted the pixel into my landers and launched,

then after receiving tons of click i noticed that my ads and lander convert very well but then on my network dashboard i see receiving very few clicks with only one conversion! :confused:

quite strange!

since i really trust facebook stats i'm assuming that the network i'm using is not trustworthy at all...right?

PS: what i just found out also is that the network is new!

please tell me what would u do if u were in me thx!

Jonathan :affiliatefix:

It's hard to say for sure. My advice would be to contact your affiliate manager first and see what they tell you.

Well, do u really think they would be honest with me about it?o_O
Well, my second piece of advice is to trust your own instincts. If it seem sketchy to you, then it's a good possibility something is off. Also, you may want to consider doing extensive research on new networks like that, because I've read a lot about these fly-by-night networks scamming people out of their hard earned money.

Well, do u really think they would be honest with me about it?o_O

Maybe, maybe not but it wouldn't hurt to ask about it.

Re networks, it's usually best to go with established ones with good reputations. If you're trying a new one, maybe only promote until you reach your first payout amount, to see if they pay in a timely manner.

As far as the network's honesty, were you able to find any reviews about them?

Maybe, maybe not but it wouldn't hurt to ask about it.

Re networks, it's usually best to go with established ones with good reputations. If you're trying a new one, maybe only promote until you reach your first payout amount, to see if they pay in a timely manner.

As far as the network's honesty, were you able to find any reviews about them?

Mh ... I did not do any research. :(

Hey, the problem in difference in clicks could be due to count system.
For example, we count both: all clicks and unique clicks, the number between those could be significant actually.

Thanks for ur replies guys i think im going to talk with my AM even if i do not trust what he would say to me

If you feel that way, you may want to reconsider working with them. You don't want to invest a bunch of money for promoting then find out your gut instinct was right.

For example, we count both: all clicks and unique clicks, the number between those could be significant actually.

True but he's missing conversions in the backend, too. Unless they were fake bot sign ups, or something?

hi Dispply, facebook stats reveal unique and all clicks and then i tracked all the leads and there is a difference of at least 80 clicks :rolleyes:

If you feel that way, you may want to reconsider working with them. You don't want to invest a bunch of money for promoting then find out your gut instinct was right.

True but he's missing conversions in the backend, too. Unless they were fake bot sign ups, or something?

i'm trying with maxbounty now, lets see how it goes ;)

What was the network? Perhaps they have a rep here that can help? Or another affiliate might have had a similar issue.

namoffers
Hey Jonathan, apologies for the massive delay. Our team hasn't been active on AffiliateFix for a while. I'd be happy to take a deeper look into this. I realize its "old news" - wish we had seen this sooner.

nam/offers is open to reimbursing you for the ad spend.

Our customer service, and user experience is often what sets us apart.

Please email us @ affiliate@namoffers.com - tell them Michael Rich sent you (cofounder and advertiser director) - thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing to try is see if you can recreate the same campaign / offer on a diff network? if you can try split testing to see if it gets more clicks.

MI
Back