The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Anyone here running FB & CPA Ads with success?

AMnewbie

Hey guys I am trying to focus on Facebook Ads with like Clickbank Offers and can use some guidance and help please, anyone here having success with those?

I think that the best way to show someone ads and make sure that they have interest in it is by giving them something that is interesting. You should not just throw any adds at them but you need to be specific. What leads them there os what the ads should be covering for greater success. I wish I could tell you more but Im not very good at it.

Well i dont have experience with facebook ads but i try bing ads with clickbank and it can work but you need to test find a good offer etc .And best if you can its to build an email list

If you want to make your ads a asuccess the you eed to place your ads where you are sure that you will get as much views as possible. That is why I always prefer google ads because it is more accurate. On my part I would not say that it is a success but it is definetly something. You need to be strategic if you want to be successful

If offer gravity is above 50 do I need test it anyway?
Should I then wait till 100 hops and if no conversion can I consider it bad?

But..I am trying fb+clickbank..If you want to talk about it contact me.

Some important tips,
1) Test multiple images/videos for Facebook ads.
2) Don't use stock photos. CTR will be less.
3) Use pattern interrupts images so FB user will stop scrolling.
4) Use correct targeting options. Use relevant combinations of interest, demographics, and behaviors
5) use the Audience Insight FB tool for targeting analysis.
6) Create a landing page/bridge page instead of direct linking.

Hope these points will help.

Well i dont have experience with facebook ads but i try bing ads with clickbank and it can work but you need to test find a good offer etc .And best if you can its to build an email list
May I know that what type of offer do you usually run with Bing?

Hi, message us and our support will tell you all about the current situation regarding launching Facebook campaigns. We'll also pick out a couple of good offers for you

MI
Back